2021 X-Mas Surprise Package
Shipping Weight: 8.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket: None
2021 Christmas Surprise Package – Available now till December 24, 2021
It started 23 years ago and has become an annual tradition. The Palladium Christmas Surprise Package is our way of saying thank you for your support and helping to make your Christmas a little more fun and special.
We have thrilled fans with what they receive every single year, and this year will be no exception.
What is a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package?
A fun bargain, autographs, and surprises for you. An expression of appreciation and joy from us to you.
$95-$105 (sometimes more) worth of Palladium Books products for only $55 plus shipping and handling. You are guaranteed to get an absolute minimum of ninety-five dollars ($95) retail value in your Surprise Package. Often you get $96-$105 and sometimes more! Surrogate Santa Kevin likes to make gamers squeal with delight and often packs in $100+ worth of goodies into many Surprise Packages.
It’s a surprise package because you never know exactly what you’re going to get or who will sign your books. We try to include many of the items on your “Wish List,” but we will surprise you with stuff you are not expecting. Things like a special print(s), poster or issue of The Rifter®, or a Palladium RPG or sourcebook(s), a one-of-a-kind negative, or other items that we think you might enjoy. Plus you can ask for unusual items like a signed photograph of Kevin Siembieda, or Kevin and the staff (same as previous years), or dragonhead sketch, or out of print books as suggested here, or special gold editions (as suggested here), art prints, notepad, pencils, mouse pads, and so on. All items are “hand-picked” by Kevin Siembieda from YOUR Wish List. ALL with autographs if you request them. For many of you, this is the only way to get autographs from Palladium’s staff, artists and writers!
It is our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans and delivering a little Christmas cheer. We love putting smiles on the faces of some big kids. For you, it is a great way to get holiday presents for your gaming pals, fill holes in your collection, or try new games and settings, or to treat yourself.
When can you order? Right now!
Now till December 24, 2021. Ordering sooner than later gives you ample time to avoid the holiday rush or to order more than one Surprise Package before this offer ends. We always try to make each Grab Bag/Surprise Package truly special. Those of you who have ordered in the past know what to expect. If you’ve never ordered a Surprise Package before, give it a try early, because you’ll be blown away and probably want to order a few more! It happens all the time.
Note: Orders received by Palladium after November 24 via the US Post Office CANNOT be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas, though many should arrive in time. Shipping by UPS insures your package and it should arrive in time for Christmas no problem, but is more expensive. We will post updates and shipping time estimates in the Weekly Updates as Christmas gets closer. Likewise, Palladium cannot guarantee that orders sent to countries outside the USA or to military bases will be received before December 25th regardless of when they are placed.
Spread the word to gamers everywhere
The Palladium Christmas Surprise Package is truly awesome and is only publicized by word of mouth, and on Palladium's website – www.palladiumbooks.com – so please tell everyone you know, talk about it on social media, and buy one for yourself and one for every gamer you know! Have a joyful holiday season.
$55.00 plus shipping and handling, usually another $8-$15, so approximately $63-$68 total for most purchasers in the USA.
Live outside the USA? This is a great way to get books at a good price. The X-Mas Surprise Package is a way to circumvent the high shipping costs from the USA, since you are getting $100+ worth of product and only paying $55 plus a small handling fee. Shipping via Priority Mail International (required for packages weighing more than four pounds) to most locations in Canada, Europe, and many other countries should be around $50-$66 US dollars. HOWEVER, because the cost of the product is so low, that’s the equivalent of paying full retail for the products and only $1-$30 for shipping. A very good deal. Plus you get autographs if you want them!
X-Mas Surprise Packages are the way to go for those of you outside the USA. Please use it to get all the products you’ve been wanting except the shipping was too prohibitive. Please Note: We feel your pain. We hate the high cost of shipping too. We are not Amazon. We do not get the same massive discounts as that multi-billion dollar company. We only pass along the postal rates of your chosen shipping method. Plus, we always try to make the orders going to countries outside of North America extra special to make up for the shipping cost. For most of you, this is the only way you’ll ever be able to get autographed books, limited edition prints, artwork or unique items.
Credit card orders are welcomed. Order Online. Visa and MasterCard are preferred, but we accept most cards. Sorry, no debit cards. Place orders online, by mail, or by telephone at 734-721-2903; this is an order line only.
Send Mail Orders to: Palladium Books – Dept. X – 39074 Webb Court – Westland, MI 48185-7606.
Please Note: Multiple orders WILL result in some duplication.
What you get
* $95-$105+ worth of Palladium goodies. An absolute minimum of ninety-five dollars ($95) retail in Palladium product, almost always more, especially if you give us a long Wish List. Sometimes much more! Santa Kevin likes to make gamers smile and blow people’s minds.
- If you do NOT want to be considered for a T-shirt, please write “No T-shirts.”
- If you DO WANT to be considered for a T-shirt, please make sure to give us your SIZE.
- Likewise, indicate if prints or non-book items are welcome. Or if minor damage is okay (bent corner, scuffs, scratches, and dings). Note: Some of the items in your Surprise Package may have minor imperfections (dents, scrapes, scuffs, bent corners, etc.).
* Autographs from Kevin Siembieda, available staff and freelance artists and writers. If you “request” autographs we’ll sign EVERY book in your box! For many, especially those across the country and overseas, this is the only way they are likely to get autographs from Siembieda and crew. Take advantage of it. Many people find autographs make the item that much more special and valuable, and we are happy to oblige.
If you do NOT want autographs, please indicate – “No autographs.”
* Each order is “hand-picked” by Kevin Siembieda from a Wish List YOU provide! Please list at least 12-15 (or more) in stock items for EACH Surprise Package. PLEASE do not list books you know are out of print or not yet available because you will NOT get them. Wish lists that are only a few items, eight or less, cannot be fulfilled.
* Dragonhead Sketch by Kevin Siembieda. Kevin is always happy to draw one of his trademark “dragonhead” sketches (each one slightly different) on a separate sheet of paper upon request. $20 value. He also randomly includes them in some books or additions as a fun surprise at no extra charge.
* No original art or sketches by other Palladium artists this year. Sorry, there is no artwork available this year, but you can ask for any of our “prints.” Original art is donated by the artists and with more and more of them moving to the digital medium, we have no art to surprise you with this year. We hope you understand.
* Hardcover Editions will be limited and for the Surprise Package will have a value of $50 rather than the normal retail price of $39.99 or $36.99. Gold and foil editions will carry a $60 value. Only people who request a specific hardcover will be considered to receive one.
* Special items may include one-of-a-kind negatives from books (they look like woodcuts), out of print books (only use titles suggested here), gold editions, miniatures, Fantasy or Zombie mouse pads, art prints, art books, color maps, posters, greeting cards, bookmarks, T-shirts, coffee mugs, baseball caps, pens, pencils, Rifts® note pad, and other items.
* The Grab Bag makes a wonderful gift for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, weddings, house warmings, and any special occasion for the gamers in your life. Since there will be so much in every Surprise Package, ordering just one might enable you to give books to two or more pals. Of course, you never know what we might select from your list, so that might be a little risky, but if you state your intentions in the comments, we’ll do what we can. And please, feel free to say hello and share your thoughts with us in the Comments Section. But please, keep them brief (not more than half a page).
* Impress and surprise your friends with a gift worth $95-$105 or more for a cost of only $55 (plus shipping and handling).
* Fill holes in your own collection or get books and product you’ve been meaning to get or have been eyeballing longingly.
* Replace your worn out books with a crisp new one.
* Try new settings and games.
* Fun and surprise. As a “grab bag”/“surprise package” you never know exactly what you will receive, but that’s the fun “surprise” part of this offer. And we always try to send as many of your “special wants” as we can (at least two, almost always more). Extra items may include other RPG books, The Rifter®, posters, prints, art books, T-shirts, greeting cards, back stock items, uncut covers, negatives, and other items or a surprise or two.
* Multiple orders WILL result in some duplication. If you get duplicate items, maybe give them away to your friends, a library or game store, or sell them online. Multiple orders WILL result in some duplication.
* This is a “Grab Bag” so do NOT expect to get every item you want. That’s not how this works. The bigger your Wish List, the more likely you are to get more items from the List. While we always try to send you some items on your Wish List, you may NOT get everything you ask for. You are likely to get one or more items not on your list, like The Rifter®, or other product(s) we think you will enjoy. PLEASE give us a long Wish List and fill out other questions: Favorite Palladium games, which game you might like to try, and so on. It all helps us make your Surprise Package something you will enjoy. If you want specific products guaranteed, do not use the Surprise Package; place a regular order at full retail to get the items you desire.
Making Your “Wish List”
The Palladium Surprise Packages are designed to simulate the fun, joy and surprise of the Christmas Season of Giving. You submit a different list of 12-15 Palladium products (or more) FOR EACH Surprise Package you order. This list of 12-15 items for EACH Grab Bag is critical, because you will not know which items you’ll be getting. Please tell us only what you WANT. Do not list books you already have.
Important! To insure your Christmas Surprise Package is everything you want it to be, send us a different Wish List of your “wants” for EACH Grab Bag you order. The more items listed for each, the more likely you are to get items you want. List them in order of preference – at least 12 items you know are in stock per EACH Grab Bag, but 15 or more for EACH is even better. That way, you don’t know what you’re getting, so when the package arrives, it really is like a Christmas present, because you do not know what it contains! Making it fun for you and easier on us. A large selection to choose from always makes these Grab Bags faster and easier to pull for us. Note: We need a list of 10-15 items per EACH Surprise Package you order. If you order two or three Surprise Packages, we need 2-3 lists of 12-15 different items for EACH. Thank you. And remember, the Surprise Package is a “Grab Bag” – which means you may get items you did not request as well as duplicate items. Wish Lists with less than 10 items CANNOT be filled.
PLEASE do not ask for books you know are not yet available or out of print like Rifts® Bestiary Vol. 2, Rifts® The Disavowed, Tome Grotesque™, Land of the Damned™ Three, or issues of The Rifter® that are sold out, because we don’t have them to send to you. But you can ask for new releases like the hardcover editions (a value of $50 each in Surprise Packages), Rifts® notepad, Rifts® pencils, and even the Rifts® 30th Commemorative Hardcover, and upcoming Rifter® Annual, Rifts® CS Manhunters, BTS Creature Feature, etc., as the new books become available in November and December. Note: Asking for new books not yet available will likely delay shipping and you may not get your Surprise Package till after Christmas.
Note: Kev and his elves are NOT mind readers. If you do not give us a clear idea of your wants, you may be disappointed by what comes in your Surprise Package or receive items you already own.
You do NOT make our job easier when you say something like “I own everything, surprise me,” or “I don’t care, anything special.” It makes our job much, much more difficult. We want to make each Grab Bag special, but because we don’t know you or what books you own, like, or want, we do not have a clue as to what to send you unless you give us a variety of items on your list.
Please say something like this: “I own it all, but would love any duplicate Fantasy books signed by the Palladium crew.” Or “I have most of it, surprise me with T-shirts or unique items like signed prints, or a coffee mug, if available,” and so on. BETTER YET, list 12-15 specific items on your wish list for each Grab Bag you order.
Ideas for “Special Wants”
Here are some ideas for your Wish List. Make sure your Special Wants/Wish List is filled in on the X-Mas Surprise Package order form. Thank you.
New, Recent and Special Releases: Hardcover editions (limited availability and each has a $50 value for this offer), “softcover” Rifts Ultimate Edition (new, $34.99 retail), Rifts® notepad, collector’s specialty pencils, Rifts® RPG 30th Anniversary Commemorative (we have around 24 with slight nicks and scuffs to hold us until the reprint comes back from the printer in December), the 192 page Rifter® #85 Annual (available end of November), Rifts® CS Manhunters (December), BTS: Creature Feature (December or January, tentative), PLUS reprinted, special, just for the holidays: Systems Failure™ RPG and BTS: Boxed Nightmares™.
* Rifts® Ultimate Edition hardcover or the softcover RUE (New! $34.99 retail, Cat. No. 800SE, same content as the hardcover). Use the Surprise Package to discover or rediscover the Rifts® Megaverse. If you are a Savage Worlds gamer, this is your chance to get piles of Rifts® books for world information, monsters, magic and adventure ideas on the cheap. Sorry, Rifts® Savage Worlds books are not available.
* Something special for Rifts® fans: The “Original” Rifts® RPG as a 30th Anniversary Commemorative Hardcover with an extra 32 page color section containing the Making of Rifts®, never before seen concept art, a gallery of ALL Rifts covers, and more. Not to mention the Rifts® notepad, specialty pencils, and Rifts® pen.
* Rifts® core books: The Rifts® Ultimate Edition (hardcover or softcover edition), the “original” Rifts® RPG 30th Anniversary Commemorative Hardcover, Rifts® Book of Magic™, Rifts® G.M. Guide, Rifts® Adventure Guide™, Rifts® Primer & Adventures, Coalition War Campaign™, Juicer Uprising, Federation of Magic™, D-Bees™ of North America and Rifts® Bestiary One™.
* For Rifts®: Primer & Adventures, Bestiary Volume One, Rifts® CS Manhunters™ (November, tentative), Rifts® Sovietski™, Heroes of Humanity™, Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames, The Vanguard™ (secret society of mages who support the CS), Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™ Expanded, Rifts® Atlantis, Juicer Uprising™, Rifts® Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Triax and the NGR™, Triax 2™, D-Bees™ of North America (86 D-Bees), Heroes of the Megaverse® (bring superheroes into the Three Galaxies and Rifts®), Naruni™ Wave Two (weapons and gear), Megaverse® Builder™, Thundercloud Galaxy™, Fleets of the Three Galaxies™, Three Galaxies™, Dimensional Outbreak™, Tales of the Chi-Town ‘Burbs™ (short stories), Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ (graphic novel and sourcebook by fan fave Ramon K. Perez), Rifts® & the Megaverse® – the Art of John Zeleznik (soft-cover art book or the $50 hardcover), the Zeleznik Coloring Book, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® South America One, Rifts® Australia, Rifts® Mercenaries, Rifts® MercTown™, Rifts® Merc Ops™, Rifts® Mercenary Adventures, Rifts® WB 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® Black Market, Siege on Tolkeen/Coalition Wars® series (Book 6: Final Siege is epic for the many NPCs and maps alone), Chaos Earth® RPG, sourcebooks and more!
* Rifts® Minion War titles: Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™, Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™, Rifts® CS Manhunters (mid-November), Rifts® Dimension Books: Hades, Dyval, Dimensional Outbreak, Heroes of the Megaverse®, and HU2: Armageddon Unlimited, which sets up big things coming in the future.
* Looking for Rifts® high-tech source material? Consider Naruni Wave 2™, Rifts® Sourcebook One, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Heroes of Humanity™, Coalition War Campaign™, Coalition Navy™, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Rifts® Game Master Guide, Rifts® New West™, Rifts® Atlantis, Free Quebec™, Triax & the NGR™, Triax™ 2, Lemuria, and Rifts® Black Market, among others.
* Looking for Rifts® magic and monsters? Consider Rifts® Bestiary Volume One, Rifts® Book of Magic, Rifts® South America One and Two, Federation of Magic™, Rifts® Atlantis, Rifts® Spirit West™, Rifts® China 1 & 2. Emphasis on monsters and D-Bees: Rifts® Conversion Book 1, Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse®, Dark Conversions, D-Bees of North America™, Psyscape™, New West™, Rifts® Dinosaur Swamp™, Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® Lemuria (Biomancy), Splynn Dimensional Market™, Phase World®, Hades, Dyval™ and Megaverse® in Flames, among others.
* Want Rifts® space adventure? See Phase World® and most of the other Dimension Books™ like Megaverse® Builder, Heroes of the Megaverse®, Thundercloud Galaxy™, Anvil Galaxy™, Three Galaxies™, and Skraypers™, as well as Mutants in Orbit™.
* Rifts® Siege on Tolkeen™ titles: Coalition War Campaign™, Coalition Navy, Free Quebec™, Federation of Magic™, and the actual war portrayed in Sedition, Coalition Overkill, Sorcerers’ Revenge, Cyber-Knights, Shadows of Evil, Final Siege™, and Rifts® Aftermath™. Loosely related to it: Rifts® Primer & Adventures, Rifts® Index One, and Rifts® CS Manhunters™ (tentatively a November release).
* Rifts® Dimension Books™ are always fun: Megaverse® Builder™, Heroes of the Megaverse® (superheroes in Rifts®), Thundercloud Galaxy™, Naruni Wave 2™, Phase World®, Phase World® Sourcebook, Three Galaxies™, Anvil Galaxy™, Wormwood™, Skraypers™, and others.
* Rifts® Conversion Books include Rifts® Conversion Book One, Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse® and Rifts® Dark Conversions™.
* Rifts® Novels and other Good Stuff: ALL 3 Novels in the original Rifts® Trilogy are available: Sonic Boom, Deception’s Web and Treacherous Awakenings. Rifts® Novels One and Three of this excellent trilogy are the new 5x8 inches in size. The second novel, Deception’s Web, is a smaller 4x7 inches. Plus Rifts® Duty’s Edge, Hammer of the Forge Novels: Volume One: The Cosmo-Knight and Volume Two: The Reckoning, other fun reading material like Rifts® Anthology: Tales of the Chi-Town ‘Burbs™ (13 stories, 11 authors, loads of fun) and Rifts®: Path of the Storm™ (a proposed movie script complete with character stats, by Matthew Clements), and Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ (a graphic novel by Ramon K. Perez).
* Rifts® Graphic Novel and Sourcebook: Machinations of Doom™. It is part graphic novel and part Rifts® sourcebook. Game material by Kevin Siembieda. Graphic novel and concepts by fan fave and Eisner Award Winning Artist, Ramon K. Perez. This was comic book artist Ramon Perez’s FIRST GRAPHIC NOVEL, and over time, it is likely to become a collector’s item.
* New Rifts® Resin Miniatures: New 32 mm Glitter Boy, Juicer Assassin, CS Dead Boy, all gorgeous, and the “original” 25 mm Glitter Boy and Pilot miniature (in resin for the first time).
* Rifts® Metal Miniatures (1990s). Many Rifts® miniatures are available upon request in the Surprise Package.
* Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One, Gold Edition Hardcover – “Signed and Numbered.” For the Surprise Package, this item has a value of $65. Includes five signatures. It is a beauty. ONLY people who request this item will be considered. Limited to 300 signed and numbered books. Yours will be a later number.
* Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™ Gold Edition – “Signed and Numbered.” For the Surprise Package this item has a value of $65 and includes 7 signatures. All gold editions look sweet. Running low, so only people who request this item will be considered.
* Rifts® Movie Script: Rifts® Path of the Storm™ is a fun read, and includes a handful of character stats and some source material for your game, as well as some background about the Rifts® movie.
* Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG series — this is the Great Cataclysm as it is happening! Epic sourcebooks include Creatures of Chaos™, Rise of Magic™ and Chaos Earth® Resurrection™, with more sourcebooks planned for the very near future. For the Surprise Package, the Chaos Earth® RPG Bonus Edition Hardcover has a $50 value.
* BACK just for the Holidays only! You loved it when we did this a few years ago, so we thought we would do it again. A limited run of the following, select out of print titles. Available on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last.
* Splicers® RPG – science fiction and horror where humans are forced to use genetically engineered, living weapons and organic war machines to battle an insane Artificial Intelligence and her legion of robots and monstrosities. The Splicers®: I Am Legion™ Adventure Sourcebook offers a sprawling, multi-part adventure plus new Host Armors, War Mounts, Amalgams, Bio-Enhancements and augmentation, 6 Great Houses and the megalomaniacal Machine personality known as Legion and her horde of nightmarish robots. Also see Future Visions™ to get an idea of what to expect in some of the sourcebooks planned for the future. For the Surprise Package the Splicers® RPG Bonus Edition Hardcover has a $50 value – NOT AVAILABLE until December (tentative).
* Future Visions®: The Art of Charles Walton, Volume One. A collection of powerful and beautiful images showcasing finished and concept art for upcoming Splicers® sourcebooks, and it is a fun read and nice to look at. Forward by Kevin Siembieda. Additional comments by Charles Walton.
* The Collected Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy – the original three Mechanoid Invasion books gathered and reprinted in one book. A dark science fiction setting of survival against impossible odds and an alien invader. Palladium’s first RPG. A cult classic.
* Heroes Unlimited™ RPG enables you to create and play ANY type of super-hero you can imagine – mutants, mutant animals, aliens, cyborgs, robots, sorcerers, super-soldiers, martial arts masters, Mega-Heroes, immortals, weapon experts, and others! Super abilities galore, magic, bionics and more. For the Surprise Package the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG Hardcover has a $50 value.
* Heroes Unlimited™ sourcebooks like Gramercy Island™ (98 Villains and more), Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide™, Powers Unlimited® 1, 2 & 3, Aliens Unlimited™, Heroes Unlimited™ G.M.’s Guide, Villains Unlimited™ Revised, Armageddon Unlimited™, and Mystic China™, among others. Heroes of the Megaverse® and Skraypers™, with alien superheroes and villains, though designed as Rifts® Dimension Books, are easy to adapt to HU2.
* Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG softcover or hardcover edition. The ultimate guide to martial arts with 40 different martial art forms and 48 mystic martial arts powers, plus spies, Cyber Agents, Gadgeteers, secret organizations creation rules, cyber-disguises, implants, and more. Compatible with Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and even Nightbane®, Rifts®, and other settings. A complete game PLUS 44 pages of bonus material gathered from The Rifter®. For the Surprise Package the Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG “Bonus” Edition Hardcover (with more martial arts and material) has a $50 value.
* Create and play hundreds of mutant animals in the After the Bomb® RPG in which you can create intelligent, mutant, crime-fighting heroes for use in Heroes Unlimited™ the same as you did for the old TMNT® RPG, or play in a post-apocalyptic world where intelligent, anthropomorphic animals inherit the Earth.
After the Bomb® RPG sourcebooks: Road Hogs™, Mutants Down Under™, Mutants of the Yucatan™, Mutants in Avalon™ and Mutants in Orbit™. All are directly compatible with Heroes Unlimited™ and also suitable as creatures in Nightbane®, Beyond the Supernatural™, Ninjas & Superspies™ and even Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Phase World®, Palladium Fantasy® and Dead Reign®. Plus some of these sourcebooks include cool weapons, vehicles, equipment and monstrous mutants, like giant insects, animal psionics, and more. Many are written by the late, great Erick Wujcik. Celebrate a brilliant mind by getting the Erick Wujcik titles. Note: The Rifter® #82 contains an insightful and fun tribute to Erick Wujcik. For the Surprise Package the After the Bomb® RPG Bonus Edition Hardcover has a $50 value.
* Dead Reign® RPG – the Zombie Apocalypse. Think you can survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Find out by playing Dead Reign®. This game is about fighting zombies, survival and rebuilding human civilization against impossible odds. Are you up for the challenge? This is a perfect way to try a game we know you will love to play. Fast-paced, action-packed, and easy to learn. An excellent and fun “introductory” game for gamers new to Palladium Books. For the Surprise Package the Dead Reign® RPG Bonus Edition Hardcover has a $50 value.
* Dead Reign® Sourcebooks: In the Face of Death (new!), Graveyard Earth, Fear the Reaper, Endless Dead, Civilization Gone, Dark Places, and Hell Followed. Each offers additional world information, new dangers, adventure ideas, random tables and more. And more sourcebooks are coming.
* Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG: Modern-day horror and weirdness reminiscent of the TV shows X-Files and Supernatural. Can be used with Dead Reign® and Nightbane®. Note: The sourcebooks Tome Grotesque™ and Beyond Arcanum™ are not yet available. HOWEVER, watch for the new Creature Feature BTS sourcebook (tentatively end of November or December) and we are doing a limited reprint of the Boxed Nightmares BTS sourcebook just for the holidays. For the Surprise Package the Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG Hardcover has a $50 value.
* Nightbane® RPG and sourcebooks including Dark Designs™, Through the Glass Darkly™, the ever popular Nightbane® Survival Guide™, among others, AND we are doing a reprint of the Shadows of Light (November 1) sourcebook just for the holidays. Suitable for easy use with Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies™, and Beyond the Supernatural™. For the Surprise Package the Nightbane® RPG Bonus Edition Hardcover has a $50 value.
* Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks. A unique and epic fantasy world with human and non-human races like the Wolfen and many others. Garden of the Gods™ (epic), Northern Hinterlands™, Land of the Damned™ One and Two, Bizantium and the Northern Islands™, Mysteries of Magic™ Book One, and the Palladium Fantasy RPG® itself, plus other epic sourcebooks like Western Empire™, Eastern Territory, Monsters & Animals™, Dragons & Gods™, and more. Three new Fantasy titles are planned. For the Surprise Package the Palladium Fantasy RPG®, 2nd Edition Hardcover has a $50 value.
* COMING! New! “Original” Palladium Fantasy RPG® Commemorative Hardcover (1st Edition Rules) “Bonus” Edition (Red foil printed on black. Includes the first sourcebook, Arms of Nargash-Tor, written and illustrated by Kevin Siembieda). For the surprise Package this item has a value of $60 (normally $50 retail). ONLY people who request this item will be considered. NOT AVAILABLE until December (tentative) depending on printer turnaround.
* Try new games or settings. This is the time to get RPGs, sourcebooks, world books, and supplements you’ve been wanting. Fill those holes in your collection, get hard-to-find back stock items or try new games. Have you tried Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse), Rifts®, Rifts® Chaos Earth®, Splicers®, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane®, Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies™, Beyond the Supernatural™, After the Bomb®, The Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy, Systems Failure, or RECON®? Now is the time.
* Rifter® back issues are available. Issues 1-13 available for the X-Mas Surprise Package and select conventions. Many issues are sold out, including issues #4, #8, #22-26, #28-35, #40, #46-48, #57, #62, #65-68, #71-72, #76, #77, and others. Get them while you can. AND watch for the super-sized 192 page Rifter #85 Annual (new!) coming end of November or December. It is epic.
* Rifts® and the Megaverse® – The Art of John Zeleznik, soft-cover has a $22.95 value. The hardcover art book is gorgeous and is signed by Zeleznik and Siembieda; it has a $60 value for the Surprise Package and is limited to a total of 500 copies. Sorry, the Masterwork Edition is NOT available as a Grab Bag item.
* The Magic of Palladium Books® Collection, a reprint of the original tabloids, only available upon request. Almost out of stock. Get ‘em while you can. Includes some source material for gaming.
* One-of-a-kind book negatives resemble woodcut art and are very dynamic conversation pieces. Before digital printing, pages of a book were laid out by hand on a board, and each page was photographed. The plastic film negatives were then “ganged” on a massive sheet of Mylar, 16 pages per big sheet, and printing plates were made from the negatives. Each negative comes signed by Kevin Siembieda on a white board inside a plastic magazine bag and looks great framed! Fits in an 8x10 inch matt opening in a frame (each neg is roughly 8½ x 11 inches). Sorry, you cannot request a negative from a specific book. Right now we have negatives available from a few Rifts® titles. Value ranges from $2-$50 depending on the book and the artwork that may appear on it.
* Art: Dragonhead Sketch by Kevin Siembieda. Kevin is always happy to draw one of his trademark “dragonhead” sketches – with our without a Santa hat (each one slightly different) on a separate sheet of card stock paper upon request. $20 value. Only people who request a dragon head sketch will be considered. He may also randomly include this sketch in some books or as a fun surprise at no extra charge.
* Sorry, no original art by other artists available this year. Original art is donated by the artists and with more and more of them moving to the digital medium, we have no art to surprise you with this year. We hope you understand.
* Art Prints: ANY of the more than 20 unsigned art prints in the online store, including Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Bizantium, Heroes Unlimited™, Dog Boys Playing Poker and many others may be requested. These prints are generally NOT signed and NOT numbered, but almost always limited to a few hundred. They range in size from 8½ x 11 inches ($10) to 13x10 inch image ($15+), all printed on a nice paper stock, full color – suitable for framing. Priced as listed in the online store. AND we may do a few special prints for the holidays. Only people who request art prints will be considered.
* Art Print: Merry Axe-Mas by Kevin Siembieda – a comedic, limited edition black and white illustration of a malevolent, axe-wielding Ogre in a Santa costume. Signed by Kevin and includes a sketch of a small, green dragon head wearing a red Santa hat. 8x10 inch image on an 8½ x 11 cardstock paper. $10 value.
* Art Prints: Rifts® Northern Gun One and Two – Limited to 260 copies; 13x10 inch image. Each of the two NG prints has a $15 value. Signed and numbered.
* 2009 Christmas Surprise Package Print Set – 5 prints EACH signed by the artist who created it. Limited to 530 signed and numbered sets. Art by Mike Mumah, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, and 2 prints by Kevin Siembieda; each signed. This print set is SOLD OUT – but Kevin Siembieda has a few left and all numbers are under #80. Available by special request in the X-Mas Grab Bag and only while supplies last. Each print is 8½ x 11 inches and black and white. $40 was the original price. What these low numbered, signed print sets are worth today or in the future is difficult to say. Estimated value $60. Nearly sold out, Only people who request art prints or this set will be considered.
* Non-Book Palladium Products and Novelty items like Rifts® Poker Decks (one full color, one beautiful black and white art), Dead Reign® Graveyard Zombie mouse pad, the Fantasy Minotaur mouse pad, Palladium Bookmarks (Set One and Two), Rifts® Greeting Cards, pencils, Rifts® notepad, pen, miniatures, and other items. Most of these are limited collector items.
* Mouse Pads (full color). Only two mouse pads are available: Dead Reign® (zombie rising from the grave), and Palladium Fantasy® (the cover to Old Ones) may be requested in the Grab Bags. Each has a value of $9.95 retail.
* Palladium/Rifts® Christmas and Greeting Cards. This is the perfect time to get Rifts® Christmas cards! 2 different sets of Rifts® Christmas cards are available. Each set comes with six of the same greeting cards with envelopes. Both are funny. Cat. No. 2517 is the Rifts® Ultimate Edition with the Splugorth tentacles and Line Walker all wearing Santa hats (Scott Johnson art). Cat. No. 2519 is the classic Rifts adventuring group pointing at a ley line (Kevin Long art) with a humorous statement and Christmas greeting. Cat. No. 2515 Mixed Card Set of Six (6 cards; one of each X-Mas card, 2 birthday cards, one Thinking of You card and one Fantasy Humor card with art by Larry Elmore on the cover, Siembieda art inside). All card sets retail for $7.00 each and come with six envelopes. These are all pretty awesome and will not be reprinted when sold out. We’ve been using them for years. Perfect for Palladium fans or fans of science fiction and fantasy. Other card sets available. See the online store descriptions, Catalog Numbers 2515-2527.
* Palladium T-Shirts available while supplies last; some sizes are already gone; first come, first served. All have a $18-$30 value depending on the size (the larger the shirt, the more it costs). Note: If you do NOT want a T-shirt – write “No T-shirt.” If you do want to be considered for a T-shirt, make sure you give us your size.
* Sorry, Robotech® products are no longer available from Palladium Books. Neither are TMNT® products.
* Sorry, the 2022 Open House admissions are not available as Surprise Package items.
REMEMBER, this is a “Surprise” Package. While Kevin Siembieda and the Palladium staff personally TRY to make each and every Surprise Package something special, we cannot guarantee satisfaction. It is a “Grab Bag.” Buyers may not always be satisfied with what they get (although we seem to succeed with most) and purchasing multiple Surprise Packages will result in multiple duplicate items.
Note: Some book titles may be slightly damaged (bent corner, scuffed, nicked, dinged, dirt smudge, crushed corner, etc.) so we can send you MORE product. Of course, we cannot control damage that may occur in the mail/shipping (Media Mail being the worst in that regard), but we do ship everything in a cardboard box or tube. Let us know if you don’t mind damaged books and we may be able to add even more items.
Method of Shipping
Ordering online allows you to select the desired method of shipping. We recommend UPS because it is fast, reliable and has reliable tracking capabilities. It also has the lowest loss and damage statistics.
Media Mail is the least expensive by far, but it is also a less dependable, low priority classification of mail. Last year, packages ordered via Media Mail in November thru January took 8-12 weeks to be delivered instead of the usual 8-15 days during the holiday season. We do not know what 2021 delivers will be like, but we expect it to be slow. We recommend placing holiday gift orders as soon as possible if you intend to ship via Media Mail. You use Media Mail at your own risk. If lost or damaged, Palladium will NOT replace the contents shipped by Media Mail.
UPS is reliable, insured, and fast. Last year UPS was astonishing, but it is more expensive. UPS Ground packages arrives to ALL states, except Alaska and Hawaii, in 3-5 business days; 2-3 days to locations east of the Mississippi River.
Make sure you give us your entire, correct street address and APARTMENT NUMBER! Packages lost because you gave us an incorrect or incomplete address will NOT be replaced, the loss is yours.
UPS cannot ship to a P.O. Box; please provide a street address.
WARNING 1: Palladium is NOT responsible for loss if you give us an incorrect or incomplete address, or if you MOVE before the Christmas Surprise Package/Grab Bag arrives. DO NOT FORGET to include your Apt. Number. Note: Rare books and one-of-a-kind items like prints and gold editions CANNOT be replaced if lost or damaged in the mail. The risk and the loss is YOURS and the items will NOT be replaced.
WARNING 2: Palladium is NOT responsible for loss or damage when you select Media Mail as your shipping method. We recommend UPS (especially in the USA) or another method of shipping via the United States Postal Service (USPS) like Priority Mail rather than Media Mail, especially if fast delivery time is of importance. The risk and the loss is 100% YOURS when you ship via Media Mail, and lost packages or damaged items WILL NOT be replaced.
Place your orders now – we are ready to start shipping.
Include ALL of the following information...
Happy Holidays from all of us at Palladium Books®
© 2021 Palladium Books, Inc. All rights reserved, worldwide.
Palladium Books®, Megaverse®, Rifts®, The Rifter®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Phase World®, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, The Mechanoids®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, and Splicers® are Registered Trademarks, and all other names, titles and slogans are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.