Rifts® Coalition Manhunters™
Shipping Weight: 2.10 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
Rifts® Coalition Manhunters
A Secrets of the Coalition States Sourcebook
The Rifts® CS Manhunters Sourcebook has turned into an essential psionics sourcebook in a similar vein to the Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook, only in this case the focus is on psychics, psionic abilities, and the new villains you will love to hate: The CS Manhunters. This information-packed sourcebook includes the CS Manhunters, who are a super-secret league of assassins and enforcers that answer only to Emperor Prosek; the secret “thought police” of Psi-Ops; re-visitation and clarifications about select psionic abilities; Dog Boys and Kill Hounds; 50+ new psionic powers that are fun and intuitive; and insight about life in the Coalition States, CS psychics, Psi-Stalkers, the Minion War, CS citizens, and Emperor Prosek as well as some gadgets, implants, and surprises. This book has it all. An instant classic all Rifts® fans will want to own.
- 50+ new psionic abilities and revisits of some favorites. Powers available to most psychic O.C.C.s.
- 9 CS Manhunter O.C.C.s, their orientation and areas of specialty. Each with unique, exclusive psionic powers and abilities.
- CS Manhunter background, operations, special ops, and more.
- Dog Boy O.C.C. revisited.
- CS Kill Hound O.C.C. revisited.
- Some of Emperor Prosek’s secrets revealed.
- Insight about the Coalition States and its citizens.
- Deciphering the Seven Dangers Prophecy (101 P.A. and appearing in Rifts® Sourcebook 2: The Mechanoids®).
- Secrets of Psi-Ops Division and insight about Coalition psychics.
- The impact of the demon plagues unleashed by the Minion War.
- A comic strip with art by Nick Bradshaw and written by Kevin Siembieda, presenting new insight about CS operations and Psi-Hounds.
- Player Characters, new psionics, NPCs, CS history and never-before-revealed information, adventure ideas galore, and more for both players and Game Masters alike.
- 224 pages – Cat. No. 894.