Shipping Weight: 1.50 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
for Heroes Unlimited™ and the Minion War™
Armageddon Unlimited™ is the ultimate good vs evil setting and adventure. The fate of the world hangs in the balance and only you can stop its destruction as demons and Deevils fight for control of the Earth and bringing about the end of life as we know it.
Armageddon Unlimited™ is more than an epic world-saving adventure, it is also a sourcebook jam-packed with new powers, magic, weapons and Power Categories that can be incorporated into any Heroes Unlimited™ campaign. This book can be used as a standalone adventure sourcebook for Heroes Unlimited™ or as a pivotal plot in an expansive Minion War™ campaign. Get a free sneak preview of the book from DriveThruRPG.com.
- 7 new Minor and 14 Major Super Abilities.
- Deevil and Demon magical Chaos Weapons.
- Enchanted Weapons of Order and a few Enchanted Objects.
- Demon Hunter Power Category and abilities.
- Crusader of Light Power Category and abilities.
- Heroic Hellion Power Category - play a "reformed demon."
- Hellion monster creation table.
- Magically Bestowed Variant Power Categories and abilities let you wield weapons that empower good and destroy evil.
- Doctor Vilde, the mastermind behind the Armageddon plot.
- The secret island base of Doctor Vilde and 16 maps.
- More than a dozen NPC villains.
- The Church of Unity and its role in bringing about Armageddon.
- The Chaos Generators - the key to stopping Armageddon.
- A menagerie of evil villains, people and places.
- The Armageddon scenario, adventure ideas and Minion War™ on Earth.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Additional text by Kevin Siembieda.
- Cover by John Zeleznik.
- 160 pages - Cat. No. 527.
- Check out the free Sneak Preview on DriveThruRPG.com!