PFRPG® Book 13: Northern Hinterlands™
Shipping Weight: 2.10 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
The Northern Hinterlands™
For The Palladium Fantasy RPG®
A fantasy sourcebook that explores and maps the area of the Great Northern Wilderness just outside the mountains that divide the Land of the Damned from the rest of the world.
- The Shadow Coast of Bizantium. A hotbed of colonial rebellion.
- Kiridin, land of Eternal Autumn and oppression from the Coyle hordes.
- Coyle clans, villains and monsters.
- The Wild Lords -- long forgotten gods.
- Information about the Vault of Destiny and Palladium of Desires!
- Key people and places.
- Maps and adventure ideas.
Cat. No. 467
Page Count: 192 pages.
Cover by: Michael Sutfin.
Interior Art: Wilson, Williams, Breaux, Burles, Johnson and Walpole.
Written by: Bill Coffin.