PFRPG® Book 13: Northern Hinterlands™
Shipping Weight: 2.10 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
The Northern Hinterlands™
For The Palladium Fantasy RPG®
A 160 page fantasy sourcebook that explores and maps the area of the Great Northern Wilderness just outside the mountains that divide the Land of the Damned from the rest of the world.
- The Shadow Coast of Bizantium. A hotbed of colonial rebellion.
- Kiridin, land of Eternal Autumn and oppression from the Coyle hordes.
- Coyle clans, villains and monsters.
- The Wild Lords -- long forgotten gods.
- Information about the Vault of Destiny and Palladium of Desires!
- Key people and places.
- Maps and adventure ideas.
Cat. No. 467
Page Count: 192 pages.
Cover by: Michael Sutfin.
Interior Art: Wilson, Williams, Breaux, Burles, Johnson and Walpole.
Written by: Bill Coffin.