The Rifter® #76
Shipping Weight: 1.10 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
The Rifter® #76
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. And dont forget, most source material and adventures can be adapted to ANY of Palladiums RPG settings.
Rifter® #76 Highlights:
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview. Get another look at whats coming this winter.
- Rifts® Pecos Badlands Town by Brett Caron. Thinking about doing some adventuring in the Rifts American Southwest? Mosey on over to Gohjjunk.
- Rifts®, Three Galaxies and Palladium Fantasy RPG® - Elemental Primorda, by Greg Diaczyk and Kevin Siembieda - "official" source material. New type of Elemental beings that can be used as player characters or NPCs. These strange beings are believed to be some kind of human-Elemental hybrid. They possess curious minds and seem to be exploring the Megaverse® for reasons unknown. Are they emissaries of Greater Elementals or Elemental Intelligences, or something else completely? Do they come in peace, or are they a new potential menace? Get your first glimpse of them in The Rifter® #76. Plus there are some new alien beasts used by the Primorda.
- Splicers® I am Legion, Part Five, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley - "official" source material. The adventure continues and more secrets and dangers are revealed.
- Heroes Unlimited™ source material.
- Source material for other RPG settings.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by Nicholas Bradshaw.
- 96 pages - Cat. No. 176.