2019 X-Mas Surprise Package
Shipping Weight: 8.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
2019 Christmas Surprise Package – Available now till December 24, 2019
It started 21 years ago and has become tradition. The Palladium Christmas Surprise Package – our way of saying thanks and helping to make your Christmas a little more fun and special.
We have left fans thrilled with what they receive every single year, and this year will be no exception.
What is a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package?
A fun bargain, autographs and surprises for you. An expression of appreciation and joy from us to you.
$95-$100 (sometimes more) worth of Palladium Books products for only $50 plus shipping and handling. You are guaranteed to get an absolute minimum of ninety-five dollars ($95) retail value in your Surprise Package. Often you get $96-$100. Sometimes more! Santa Kevin likes to make gamers squeal with delight and often packs in $95-$100+ worth of goodies into many Surprise Packages.
It’s a surprise package because you never know exactly what you’re going to get or who will sign your books. We try to include many of the items on your “Wish List,” but we will surprise you with stuff you are not expecting. Things like a special print(s), posters or issues of The Rifter®, or a Palladium RPG or sourcebook(s), special edition comic book, or other items that we think you might enjoy. Plus you can ask for unusual items like a signed photograph of Kevin Siembieda, or Kevin and the staff (same as previous years), or out of print books (as suggested here), or special gold editions (as suggested here), art prints, and maybe even some original art. All items are “hand-picked” by Kevin Siembieda from YOUR Wish List. ALL with autographs if you request them. For many of you, this is the only way to get autographs from Palladium’s staff, artists and writers!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans and delivering a little Christmas cheer. We like putting smiles on the faces of some big kids. For you, it is a great way to get presents for your gaming pals, fill holes in your collection, or try new games and settings.
When can you order? Right now!
Now till December 24, 2019. Ordering now gives you ample time to avoid the holiday rush or to order more than one Surprise Package. We always try to make each one truly special. Those of you who have ordered in the past know what to expect. If you’ve never ordered a Surprise Package before, give it a try early, because you’ll be blown away and probably want to order a few more! It happens all the time.
Note: Orders received by Palladium after December 16 CANNOT be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas – but many will arrive in time. We’ll post updates and shipping time estimates in the Weekly Updates as Christmas gets closer. Likewise, Palladium makes no promise that orders sent to countries outside the USA or to military bases will be received before December 25th regardless of when they are placed.
Spread the word to gamers everywhere
The Christmas Surprise Package is truly awesome and is only publicized by word of mouth, to readers of The Rifter® and on Palladium's website – www.palladiumbooks.com – so please tell everyone you know. Buy one for every gamer you know and have a joyful holiday season.
$50.00 plus shipping and handling, usually another $8-$15, so approximately $58-$65 total for most purchasers in the USA.
Live outside the USA? This is the way to get books. The X-Mas Surprise Package is a way to circumvent the high shipping costs from the USA! Since you are getting $95-$100+ worth of product and only paying $50 plus a small handling fee, shipping via Priority Mail International (required for packages weighing more than four pounds) to most locations in Canada, Europe, and many other countries should be around $50-$60 US dollars. HOWEVER, because the cost of the product is so low, that’s the equivalent of paying full retail for the products and $0-$30 for shipping. A very good deal. Plus you get autographs if you want them!
X-Mas Surprise Packages are the way to go for those of you outside the USA. Please use it to get all the products you’ve been wanting except the shipping was too prohibitive. Please Note: We feel your pain. We hate the high cost of shipping too. We are not Amazon. We do not get the same massive discounts as that multi-billion dollar company. We only pass along the postal rates of your chosen shipping method. Plus, we always try to make the orders going to countries outside of North America extra special to make up for the shipping cost. For most of you, this is the only way you’ll ever be able to get autographed books, limited edition prints, artwork or unique items.
Credit card orders are welcomed. Visa and MasterCard are preferred, but we accept most cards. Place orders online, by mail, or by telephone at 734-721-2903; this is an order line only.
Send Mail Orders to: Palladium Books – Dept. X – 39074 Webb Court – Westland, MI 48185-7606.
Please Note: Multiple orders WILL result in some duplication.
What you get
- $95-$100+ worth of Palladium goodies. An absolute minimum of ninety-five dollars ($95) retail in Palladium product, almost always more, especially if you give us a long Wish List. Sometimes much more! Santa Kevin likes to make gamers smile and blow people’s minds.
- If you do NOT want to be considered for a T-shirt, please write “No T-shirts.”
- If you DO WANT to be considered for a T-shirt, please make sure to give us your SIZE.
- Likewise, indicate if prints or artwork are welcome. Or if minor damage is okay (bent corner, scuff, scratches and dings).
- Autographs from Kevin Siembieda, available staff and freelance artists and writers. If you “request” autographs we’ll sign every book in your box! For many, especially those across the country and overseas, this is the only way they are likely to get autographs from Siembieda and crew. Take advantage of it. Many people find autographs make the item that much more special and valuable, and we are happy to oblige.
- If you do NOT want autographs, please indicate – “No autographs.”
- Each order is “hand-picked” by Kevin Siembieda from a Wish List YOU provide! Please list at least 10-15 (or more) in stock items for EACH Surprise Package. PLEASE do not list books you know are out of print or not yet available because you will NOT get them. Wish lists that are only a few items, six or less, cannot be fulfilled.
- Sketches by Palladium artists. Kevin Siembieda has created a handful of sketches of his trademark dragon (each slightly different) and maybe a few other odds and ends. Chuck Walton may also offer rough concept sketches from various books. These are sketches on paper, not finished illustrations.
- Original Art by Palladium artists – very limited. We don’t know yet if we will have many original pieces of artwork from printed books or concept drawings for some of the Surprise Packages. These items are donated by the artists and as more and more artists turn to digital rendering, original art becomes a rare and valuable commodity. Any artwork from Ben Rodriguez, Mike Wilson, Charles Walton and possibly others, has been donated by the artist. You MUST ASK FOR ART to even be considered. HOWEVER, artwork is very limited, so do NOT ask for art only, have other items on your Wish List. Sorry.
- Special items may include one-of-a-kind negatives from books, out of print books (only use titles suggested here), gold editions, miniatures, Fantasy or Zombie mouse pads, art prints, color maps, posters, greeting cards, bookmarks, art books, T-shirts, coffee mugs, baseball caps, pens, and other items.
- The Grab Bag makes a wonderful gift for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, weddings, house warmings, and any special occasion for the gamers in your life. Since there will be so much in every Surprise Package, ordering just one might enable you to give books to two or more pals. Of course, you never know what we might select from your list, so that might be a little risky, but if you state your intentions in the comments, we’ll do what we can. And please, feel free to say hello and share your thoughts with us in the comments section. But please, keep them brief (not more than half a page).
- Impress your friends with a gift worth $95-$100 or more for a cost of only $50 (plus shipping and handling).
- Fill holes in your own collection or get books and product you’ve been meaning to get or have been eyeballing longingly.
- Replace your worn out books with a crisp new one.
- Fun and surprise. As a “grab bag/surprise package” you never know exactly what you will receive, but that’s the fun “surprise” part of this offer. And we always try to send as many of your “special wants” as we can (at least two, almost always more). Extra items may include other RPG books, The Rifter®, posters, prints, art books, T-shirts, greeting cards, back stock items, uncut covers, negatives, and other items or a surprise or two.
- Multiple orders WILL result in some duplication. If you get duplicate items, maybe give them away to your friends, a library or game store. Multiple orders WILL result in some duplication.
- This is a “Grab Bag” so do NOT expect to get every item you want. That’s not how this works. The bigger your wish list, the more likely you are to get more items from the list. While we always try to send you some items on your Wish List you may NOT get everything you ask for. You are likely to get one or more items not on your list, like The Rifter®, or other product(s) we think you will enjoy. PLEASE give us a long Wish List and fill out other questions: Favorite Palladium games, which game you might like to try, and so on. It all helps us make your Surprise Package something you will enjoy. If you want specific products guaranteed, do not use the Surprise Package, place a regular order at full retail to get the items you desire.
Making Your “Wish List”
The Palladium Surprise Packages are designed to simulate the fun, joy and surprise of the Christmas Season of Giving. You submit a different list of 10-15 Palladium products (or more) FOR EACH Surprise Package you order. This list of 10-15 items for EACH Grab Bag is critical, because you will not know which items you’ll be getting. That makes it just like a Christmas gift because it’s a surprise! Plus, Santa Kevin, who personally hand-picks every item for every Grab Bag, may toss in something extra like a limited edition print or T-shirt, or issue of The Rifter®, or something else he thinks you’ll enjoy. Please tell us only what you WANT. Do not list books you already have.
Important! To insure your Christmas Surprise Package is everything you want it to be, send us a different wish list of your “wants” for each Grab Bag you order. The more items listed for each, the more likely you are to get items you want. List them in order of preference – at least 10 items per EACH Grab Bag, but 15 or more for EACH is even better. That way, you don’t know what you’re getting, so when the package arrives, it really is like a Christmas present, because you do not know what it contains! Making it fun for you and easier on us. A large selection to choose from always makes these Grab Bags faster and easier to pull for us. Note: We need a list of 10-15 items per EACH Surprise Package you order. If you order two or three Surprise Packages, we need 2-3 lists of different items for EACH. Thank you. And remember, the Surprise Package is a “Grab Bag” – which means you may get items you did not request as well as duplicate items.
PLEASE do not ask for books you know are not yet available or out of print like Rifts® Bestiary Vol. 2, Rifts® The Disavowed, Tome Grotesque™, Land of the Damned™ Three, or issues of The Rifter® that are sold out, because we don’t have them to send to you. But you can ask for recent and new releases like the Rifts® Bestiary Volume One, Palladium Fantasy® Garden of the Gods, The Rifter® #84, Raw Preview Editions, In the Face of Death, etc., as they become available.
Note: Santa Kev and his elves are NOT mind readers. If you do not give us a clear idea of your wants, you may be disappointed by what comes in your Surprise Package.
You do NOT make our job easier when you say something like “I own everything, surprise me,” or “I don’t care, anything special.” It makes our job much, much more difficult. We want to make each Grab Bag special, but because we don’t know you or what books you own, like or want, we do not have a clue as to what to send you unless you give us a variety of items on your list.
Please say something like this: “I own it all, but would love any duplicate Fantasy books signed by the Palladium crew.” Or “I have most of it, surprise me with T-shirts or unique items like signed prints, or a coffee mug, if available,” and so on. BETTER YET, list 10-15 specific items on your wish list for each Grab Bag you order.
Ideas for “Special Wants”
Here are some ideas for your Wish List. Make sure your Special Wants/Wish List is filled in on the X-Mas Surprise Package order form. Thank you.
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition hardcover rule book. Use the Surprise Package to discover or rediscover the Rifts® Megaverse. If you are a Savage Worlds gamer, this is your chance to get piles of Rifts® books for world information, monsters, magic and adventure ideas on the cheap. Sorry, Rifts® Savage Worlds books are not available.
- Rifts® core books like the Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Book of Magic™, Rifts® G.M. Guide, Rifts® Adventure Guide™, Coalition War Campaign™, Federation of Magic™, D-Bees™ of North America and Rifts® Bestiary One™.
- Rifts® Minion War titles, especially Rifts® Heroes of Humanity and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames, which set up big things coming in the future.
- For Rifts®: Bestiary Volume One, Rifts® CS Manhunters™ (Nov./Dec.), Rifts Titan Robotics (Dec. Tentative), Rifts® Sovietski™, Heroes of Humanity™, Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames, The Vanguard™ (secret society of mages who support the CS), Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™ Expanded, Rifts® Atlantis, Juicer Uprising™, Rifts® Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Triax and the NGR™, Triax 2™, D-Bees™ of North America (86 D-Bees), Heroes of the Megaverse® (bring superheroes into the Three Galaxies and Rifts®), Naruni™ Wave Two (weapons and gear), Megaverse® Builder™, Thundercloud Galaxy™, Fleets of the Three Galaxies™, Three Galaxies™, Dimensional Outbreak™, Tales of the Chi-Town ‘Burbs™ (short stories), Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ (graphic novel and sourcebook by fan fave Ramon K. Perez), Rifts® & the Megaverse® – the Art of John Zeleznik (soft-cover art book or the $50 hardcover), the Zeleznik Coloring Book, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Vampire Sourcebook, Rifts® South America One, Rifts® Australia, Rifts® Mercenaries, Rifts® MercTown™, Rifts® Merc Ops™, Rifts® Mercenary Adventures, Rifts® WB 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® Black Market, Siege on Tolkeen/Coalition Wars® series (Book 6: Final Siege is epic for the many NPCs and maps alone), Chaos Earth® RPG, sourcebooks and more!
- Rifts® Graphic Novel and Sourcebook: Machinations of Doom™. It is part graphic novel and part Rifts® sourcebook. Game material by Kevin Siembieda. Graphic novel and concepts by fan fave and Eisner Award Winning Artist, Ramon K. Perez. This was comic book artist Ramon Perez’s FIRST GRAPHIC NOVEL, and over time, it is likely to become a collector’s item.
- Looking for Rifts® high-tech source material? Consider Naruni Wave 2™, Rifts® Sourcebook One, Coalition War Campaign™, Coalition Navy™, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Heroes of Humanity™, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Rifts® Game Master Guide, Rifts® New West™, Rifts® Atlantis, Free Quebec™, Triax & the NGR™, Triax™ 2, Lemuria, and Rifts® Black Market, among others.
- Looking for Rifts® magic and monsters? Consider Rifts® Bestiary Volume One, Book of Magic, Rifts® South America One and Two, Federation of Magic™, Rifts® Atlantis, Rifts® Spirit West™, Rifts® China 1 & 2. Emphasis on monsters and D-Bees: Rifts® Conversion Book 1, Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse®, Dark Conversions, D-Bees of North America™, Psyscape™, New West™, Rifts® Dinosaur Swamp™, Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® Lemuria (Biomancy), Splynn Dimensional Market™, Phase World®, Hades, Dyval™ and Megaverse® in Flames, among others.
- Want Rifts® space adventure? See Phase World® and most of the other Dimension Books™ like Megaverse® Builder, Heroes of the Megaverse®, Thundercloud Galaxy™, Anvil Galaxy™, Three Galaxies™, and Skraypers™, as well as Mutants in Orbit™.
- Minion War™ titles: Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™, Megaverse® in Flames™, Hades, Dyval™, Dimensional Outbreak™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, Armageddon Unlimited™, and Rifts® CS Manhunters™ (Nov./Dec. release).
- Rifts® Dimension Books™ are always fun: Megaverse® Builder™, Heroes of the Megaverse® (superheroes in Rifts®), Thundercloud Galaxy™, Naruni Wave 2™, Phase World®, Phase World® Sourcebook, Three Galaxies™, Anvil Galaxy™, Wormwood™, Skraypers™, and others.
- Rifts® Conversion Books include Rifts® Conversion Book One, Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse® and Rifts® Dark Conversions™.
- Rifts® Metal Miniatures (1990s). Many Rifts® miniatures are available upon request in the Surprise Package. Don’t forget about the newer minis, including the Kydian Overlord, Crazy, Juicer #1 & 2, Cyborg pack #1, 2 & 3, Dragonsaurus, and others. The Glitter Boy™ and some others are out of stock.
- Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One Gold Edition Hardcover – “Signed and Numbered” For the Surprise Package, this new item has a value of $65, includes five signatures. It is a beauty. ONLY people who request this item will be considered. Limited to 300 signed and numbered books. Yours will be a later number.
- Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One Gold Hardcover Collectors Edition – “Printer Proof” comes with a Kevin Siembieda dragon’s head sketch. We have a dozen put aside special for the Christmas Surprise Package. This new item has a value of $80, includes five signatures and a dragon’s head sketch. It is a beauty. ONLY people who request this item will be considered.
- Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One Color Cover Hardcover Collectors Edition – “Printer Proof” comes with a Kevin Siembieda dragon’s head sketch. We have a dozen put aside special for the Christmas Surprise Package. This rare, new item has a value of $80, includes five signatures and a dragon’s head sketch. It is a beauty. ONLY people who request this item will be considered. Less than 150 printed
- Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One Crimson Hardcover Collectors Edition – “Printer Proof” comes with a Kevin Siembieda dragon’s head sketch. We have a dozen put aside special for the Christmas Surprise Package. For the Grab Bags this rare, new item has a value of $100, includes five signatures and a dragon’s head sketch. It is a beauty, though some have slight damage, a scuff, scratch, dent, etc. ONLY people who request this item will be considered. Ask for it, and it may be the only item you receive. Less than 130 printed.
- Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™ Gold Edition – “Signed and Numbered.” They have a value of $50+ and include 7 signatures. All gold editions look sweet. Running low, so only people who request this item will be considered.
- Rifts® Movie Script: Rifts® Path of the Storm™ is a fun read, and includes a handful of character stats and some source material for your game, as well as some background about the Rifts® movie.
- Chaos Earth® RPG — this is the Great Cataclysm as it is happening! Epic sourcebooks include Creatures of Chaos™, Rise of Magic™ and Chaos Earth® Resurrection™, with more sourcebooks planned for the near future.
- Raw Preview Editions of LotD-3: The Bleakness™, Garden of the Gods™, and Titan Robotics™ are available. We put aside a couple dozen of each for the Christmas Surprise Package offer, so ONLY people who request this item will be considered.
- Splicers® RPG – science fiction and horror where humans are forced to use genetically engineered, living weapons and organic war machines to battle an insane Artificial Intelligence and her legion of robots and monstrosities. The Splicers®: I Am Legion™ Adventure Sourcebook offers a sprawling, multi-part adventure plus new Host Armors, War Mounts, Amalgams, Bio-Enhancements and augmentation, 6 Great House and the megalomaniacal Machine personality known as Legion and her horde of nightmarish robots. Also see Future Visions™ to get an idea of what to expect in some of the sourcebooks planned for the future.
- Future Visions®: The Art of Charles Walton, Volume One. A collection of powerful and beautiful images showcasing finished and concept art for upcoming Splicers® sourcebooks, and it is a fun read and nice to look at. Forward by Kevin Siembieda. Additional comments by Charles Walton.
- The Collected Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy – the original three Mechanoid Invasion books gathered and reprinted in one book. A dark science fiction setting of survival against impossible odds against an alien invader. Palladium’s first RPG. A cult classic.
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG enables you to create and play ANY type of super-hero you can imagine – mutants, mutant animals, aliens, cyborgs, robots, sorcerers, super-soldiers, martial arts masters, Mega-Heroes, immortals, weapon experts, and others! Super abilities galore, magic, bionics and more.
- Heroes Unlimited™ sourcebooks like Gramercy Island™ (98 Villains and more), Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide™, Powers Unlimited™ 1, 2 & 3, Aliens Unlimited™, Heroes Unlimited™ G.M.’s Guide, Villains Unlimited™ Revised, Armageddon Unlimited™, and Mystic China™, among others. Heroes of the Megaverse® and Skraypers™, with alien superheroes and villains, though designed as Rifts® Dimension Books, are easy to adapt to HU2.
- Create and play hundreds of mutant animals in the After the Bomb® RPG in which you can create intelligent, mutant, crime-fighting heroes for use in Heroes Unlimited™ the same as you did for the old TMNT® RPG, or play in a post-apocalyptic world where intelligent, anthropomorphic animals inherit the earth.
After the Bomb® RPG sourcebooks: Road Hogs™, Mutants Down Under™, Mutants of the Yucatan™, Mutants in Avalon™ and Mutants in Orbit™. All are directly compatible with Heroes Unlimited™ and also suitable as creatures in Nightbane®, Beyond the Supernatural™, Ninjas & Superspies™ and even Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Phase World®, Palladium Fantasy® and Dead Reign®. Plus some of these sourcebooks include cool weapons, vehicles, equipment and monstrous mutants, like giant insects, animal psionics, and more. Many are written by the late, great Erick Wujcik. Celebrate a brilliant mind by getting the Erick Wujcik titles. Note: The Rifter® #82 contains an insightful and fun tribute to Erick Wujcik.
- Dead Reign® RPG – the Zombie Apocalypse. Think you can survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Find out by playing Dead Reign®. This game is about fighting zombies, survival and rebuilding human civilization against impossible odds. Are you up for the challenge? This is a perfect way to try a game we know you will love to play. Fast-paced, action-packed, and easy to learn. An excellent and fun “introductory” game for gamers new to Palladium Books.
- Dead Reign® Sourcebooks: Graveyard Earth, Fear the Reaper, Endless Dead, Civilization Gone, Dark Places, Hell Followed and In the Face of Death (not available till the end of November). Each offers additional world information, new dangers, adventure ideas, random tables and more. And more sourcebooks are coming.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG: Modern-day horror and weirdness reminiscent of the TV shows, X-Files and Supernatural. Can be used with Dead Reign® and Nightbane®. Note: The sourcebooks Tome Grotesque™ and Beyond Arcanum™ are not yet available.
- Nightbane® RPG and sourcebooks including Dark Designs™, Through the Glass Darkly™, and the ever popular Nightbane® Survival Guide™, among others. All Nightbane® titles are in stock except the discontinued Shadows of Light. Suitable for easy use with Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies™, and Beyond the Supernatural™.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks. A unique fantasy world with human and non-human races like the Wolfen and many others. Northern Hinterlands™, Land of the Damned™ One, Land of the Damned™ Two, Land of the Damned™ Three Raw Preview, Bizantium and the Northern Islands™, Mysteries of Magic™ Book One, and the Palladium Fantasy RPG® itself, plus other epic sourcebooks like Western Empire™, Eastern Territory, Monsters & Animals™, Dragons & Gods™, and more. Three new Fantasy titles are planned.
- Try new games or settings. This is the time to get RPGs, sourcebooks, world books, and supplements you’ve been wanting. Fill those holes in your collection, get hard to find back stock items or try new games. Have you tried Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse), Rifts®, Splicers®, Rifts® Chaos Earth®, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane®, Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies™, Beyond the Supernatural™, After the Bomb®, The Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy, or RECON®? Now is the time.
- Rifter® back issues are available. Issues 1-13 are only available in the X-Mas Surprise Package and select conventions. Many issues are sold out, including issues #4, #8, #22-26, #28-35, #40, #46-48, 57, 62, 65-68, and others. Get them while you can.
- The Rifter® #73-83, among others, are available for the X-Mas Grab Bag, and so will The Rifter® #84, but it probably will not be available until November 12, 2019.
- Rifts® and the Megaverse® – The Art of John Zeleznik, soft-cover has a $22.95 value. The hardcover art book is gorgeous and is signed by Zeleznik and Siembieda; it has a $60 value for the Surprise Package and is limited to 500 copies. Sorry, the Masterwork Edition is NOT available as a Grab Bag item.
- The Magic of Palladium Books® Collection, a reprint of the original tabloids, only available upon request. Almost out of stock. Get ‘em while you can. Includes some source material for gaming.
- One-of-a-kind book negatives resemble woodcut art and are very dynamic conversation pieces. Before digital printing, pages of a book were laid out by hand on a board, and each page was photographed. The plastic film negatives were then “ganged” on a massive sheet of Mylar 16 pages per big sheet, and printing plates were made from the negatives. Each negative comes signed by Kevin Siembieda on a white board inside a plastic magazine bag and looks great framed! Fits in an 8x10 inch matt opening in a frame (each neg is roughly 8½ x 11 inches). Sorry, you cannot request a negative from a specific book. Right now we have negatives available from a few Rifts® titles. Value ranges from $2-$50 depending on the book and the artwork that may appear on it.
- Original Art by Palladium artists – very limited. We don’t know yet if we will have many original pieces of artwork, sketches or concept drawings from printed books. These items are donated by the artists and as more and more artists turn to digital rendering, original art becomes a rare and valuable commodity. We MAY have some artwork from Ben Rodriguez, Mike Wilson, Charles Walton and possibly others. ALL art has been donated by the artist. You MUST ASK FOR ART to even be considered. HOWEVER, “original” artwork is VERY LIMITED so do NOT ask for artwork only, have other items on your Wish List. $30-$100 value depending on the art and artist. VERY LIMITED. Only people who request “original” art will be considered.
- Art: Kevin Siembieda Dragon Head Sketch. We also have some simple dragon head sketches by Kevin Siembieda ($20 value) drawn on an 8½ x 11 sheet of white, card stock paper. This is Kevin’s famous dragon sketch that he sometimes draws inside of books, only larger. People love them. Limited. Only people who request a dragon head sketch will be considered.
- Art: Color Maps. Suitable for framing. For the last few years, artist Will Erwin has allowed Palladium Books to include his gorgeous color maps for Rifts® (Rifts® Atlantis – British Isles – Northern Gun) and Palladium Fantasy (Map of the Known Palladium World – Bizantium – The Great Northern Wilderness – The Land of the Damned – Timiro Kingdom); each with a $10 value. And Will sometimes surprises us with a new map or two to offer — we don’t know if he has anything new planned this year. Fingers crossed.
- Art prints: ANY of the more than 20 unsigned art prints in the online store, including Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Bizantium, Heroes Unlimited™, Dog Boys Playing Poker and many others may be requested. These prints are generally NOT signed and NOT numbered, but almost always limited to a few hundred. They range in size from 8½ x 11 inches ($10) to 13x10 inch image ($15+), all printed on a nice paper stock, full color – suitable for framing. Prices as listed in the store. Only people who request art prints will be considered.
- Art Print: Merry Axe-Mas by Kevin Siembieda – a comedic, limited edition black and white illustration of a malevolent, axe-wielding Ogre in a Santa costume. Signed by Kevin and includes a sketch of a small, green dragon head wearing a red Santa hat. 8x10 inch image on an 8½ x 11 cardstock paper. $10 value.
- Art Prints: Rifts® Northern Gun One and Two – Limited to 260 copies; 13x10 inch image. Each of the two NG prints has a $15 value. Signed and numbered.
- Art print: Rifts® 20th Anniversary – Signed, Limited Edition Print – by Mike Mumah. This print IS signed by the artist, Mike Mumah, and Kevin Siembieda. About 50 copies are available by special request in the X-Mas Grab Bag! Available only while supplies last. 13x10 inch image, heavy paper stock, full color – suitable for framing. $15 value (signed and numbered). We may have John Zeleznik prints available too. Only people who request art prints will be considered.
- 2009 Christmas Surprise Package Print Set – 5 prints EACH signed by the artist who created it. Limited to 530 signed and numbered sets. Art by Mike Mumah, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, and 2 prints by Kevin Siembieda; each signed. This print set is SOLD OUT – but Kevin Siembieda has a few left and all numbers are under #80. Available by special request in the X-Mas Grab Bag and only while supplies last. Each print is 8½ x11 inches and black and white. $40 was the original price. What these low numbered, signed print sets are worth today or in the future is difficult to say. Estimated value $60. Only people who request art prints or this set will be considered.
- Non-Book Palladium Products and Novelty items like Rifts® miniatures, the Dead Reign Graveyard Zombie mouse pad, the Fantasy Minotaur mouse pad, Palladium Bookmarks (Set One and Two), Rifts® Greeting Cards, and other items. Most of these are limited collector items.
- Mouse Pads (full color). Only two mouse pads are available: Dead Reign® (zombie rising from the grave), and Palladium Fantasy® (the cover to Old Ones) may be requested in the Grab Bags. Each has a value of $9.95 retail.
- Palladium/Rifts® Christmas and Greeting Cards. This is the perfect time to get Rifts® Christmas cards! 2 different sets of Rifts® Christmas cards are available. Each set comes with six of the same greeting cards with envelopes. Both are funny. Cat. No. 2517 is the Rifts® Ultimate Edition with the Splugorth tentacles and Line Walker all wearing Santa hats (Scott Johnson art). Cat. No. 2519 is the classic Rifts adventuring group pointing at a ley line (Kevin Long art) with a humorous statement and Christmas greeting. Cat. No. 2515 Mixed Card Set of Six (6 cards; one of each X-Mas card, 2 birthday cards, one Thinking of You card and one Fantasy Humor card with art by Larry Elmore on the cover, Siembieda art inside). All card sets retail for $7.00 each and come with six envelopes. These are all pretty awesome and will not be reprinted when sold out. We’ve been using them for years. Perfect for Palladium fans or fans of science fiction and fantasy. Other card sets available. See the online store descriptions, Catalog Numbers 2515-2527.
- Palladium T-Shirts available while supplies last; some sizes are already gone; first come, first served. All have a $18-$30 value depending on the size (the larger the shirt, the more it costs). Note: If you do NOT want a T-shirt – write “No T-shirt.” If you do want to be considered for a T-shirt, make sure you give us your size.
- Sorry, Robotech® products are no longer available from Palladium Books.
- Sorry, the 2021 Open House admissions are not available as Surprise Package items.
REMEMBER, this is a “Surprise” Package. While Kevin Siembieda and the Palladium staff personally TRY to make each and every Surprise Package something special, we cannot guarantee satisfaction. It is a “Grab Bag.” Buyers may not always be satisfied with what they get (although we seem to succeed with most) and purchasing multiple Surprise Packages will result in multiple duplicate items.
Note: Some book titles may be slightly damaged (bent corner, scuffed, nicked, dinged, etc.) so we can send you MORE product. Of course, we cannot control damage that may occur in the mail/shipping (Media Mail being the worst in that regard), but we do ship everything in a cardboard box or tube. Let us know if you don’t mind damaged books and we may be able to add even more items.
Method of Shipping
Ordering online allows you to select the desired method of shipping. We recommend UPS because it is fast, reliable and has reliable tracking capabilities. It also has the lowest loss and damage statistics.
Media Mail is the least expensive by far, but it is also the least dependable. After November 25, during the holidays, Media Mail can take anywhere from 5-21 days for delivery, sometimes even 1-2 weeks longer. If you want your 2019 Surprise Package quickly, DO NOT ship via Media Mail, use UPS or Priority Mail. Note: Rare books and one-of-a-kind items like original art, prints and gold editions, CANNOT be replaced if lost or damaged in the mail. The risk and the loss is YOURS and the items will NOT be replaced.
Make sure you give us your entire, correct street address and APARTMENT NUMBER! Packages lost because you gave us an incorrect or incomplete address will NOT be replaced, the loss is yours.
UPS cannot ship to a P.O. Box; please provide a street address.
WARNING 1: Palladium is NOT responsible for loss if you give us an incorrect or incomplete address, or if you move before the Christmas Surprise Package/Grab Bag arrives. DO NOT FORGET to include your Apt. Number. Note: Rare books and one-of-a-kind items like original art, prints and gold editions, CANNOT be replaced if lost or damaged in the mail. The risk and the loss is YOURS and the items will NOT be replaced.
WARNING 2: Palladium is NOT responsible for loss if you select MEDIA MAIL as your shipping method. Media Mail is the least reliable method of shipping and Palladium will not be responsible for packages shipped via Media Mail that go missing or arrive DAMAGED. We recommend UPS (especially in the USA) or a method of shipping via the United States Postal Service other than Media Mail. The risk and the loss is 100% YOURS when you ship via Media Mail, and the items will not be replaced.
Place your orders now – we are ready to start shipping.
Include ALL of the following information . . .
- Special Wants – list 10-15 specific items/books, new and old, or items like prints, bookmarks or T-shirts, etc.
- Indicate “No T-shirt” if you don’t want to be considered for one. If you DO WANT a T-shirt, include your size.
- Indicate whether you want autographs. Yes or no.
- Your favorite Palladium games.
- Palladium games you have not played but want to try.
- Comments and suggestions.
- Cost: $50 US Dollars + shipping & handling. Multiple orders will result in duplication.
- Credit cards are welcomed: Visa and MasterCard preferred, but most major credit cards are accepted, as well as checks and money orders. If you have a question about your order or want to place your order by telephone, call 734-721-2903; this is an order line only.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Palladium Books®
© 2019 Palladium Books, Inc. All rights reserved, worldwide.
Palladium Books®, Megaverse®, Rifts®, The Rifter®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Phase World®, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, The Mechanoids®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, and Splicers® are Registered Trademarks, and all other names, titles and slogans are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.