2016 X-Mas Surprise Package
Shipping Weight: 8.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket: None
2016 Christmas Surprise Package
– Extended till January 15, 2017!
Every Christmas season for the last 18 or 19 years now, Palladium offers a Christmas Surprise Package – our way of saying thank you to our fans and helping to make your Christmas a little more fun and special.
We have left fans thrilled with what they received every year, and we plan to make this year’s Surprise Packages as exciting and fun as ever.
What is a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package?
An expression of appreciation and joy from us to you. And a bargain for you.
$89-$95 (or more!) worth of Palladium Books products for only $45 plus shipping and handling. You are guaranteed to get an absolute minimum of eighty-nine dollars ($89) retail value in your Surprise Package. Often you get $95-$100. Sometimes more! Santa Kevin likes to make gamers squeal with delight and often packs in $90-$100 worth of goodies into many Surprise Packages.
It’s a surprise package because you never know exactly what you’re going to get or who will sign your books. We try to include many of the items on your “wish list,” but we will surprise you with stuff you are not expecting. Things like a special print(s), posters or issues of The Rifter®, or a Palladium RPG or sourcebook(s), special edition comic book, or other items that we think you might enjoy. Plus you can ask for unusual items like a signed photograph of Kevin Siembieda, or Kevin and the staff (same as last year), or out of print books (as suggested here), or special gold editions (as suggested here), art prints, and maybe even some original art. All items are “hand-picked” by Kevin Siembieda from YOUR “wish list.” ALL with autographs if you request them. For many of you, this is the only way to get autographs from Palladium’s staff, artists and writers!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans, delivering a little Christmas cheer, and putting a smile on the faces of some big kids. For you, it is a great way to get presents for your gaming pals, fill holes in your collection or try new games and settings.
When can you order? Right now!
Now till January 15, 2017. And ordering now will give you ample time to avoid the holiday rush or to order more than one Surprise Package. We always try to make each one truly special. Those of you who have ordered in the past know what to expect. If you’ve never ordered a Surprise Package before, give it a try early, because you’ll be blown away and probably want to order a few more!
Note: Orders received by Palladium after December 16th can NOT be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. Likewise, Palladium makes no promise that orders sent to countries outside the USA or to military bases will be received before December 25th regardless of when they are placed.
Spread the word to gamers everywhere
The Christmas Surprise Package is only publicized by word of mouth, to readers of The Rifter® and on Palladium's website – www.palladiumbooks.com – so tell everyone you know. Buy one for every gamer you know and have a joyful holiday season.
$45.00 plus shipping and handling (usually another $10-$15), approximately $55-$60 total for most purchasers in the USA, about $15-$20 more to Canada. Shipping overseas is two or three times the cost to Canada. Our apologies to our friends outside the USA. We are only passing along the postal rates of your chosen shipping method. But it’s still a great deal. Plus, we always try to make the orders going to countries outside of North America extra special to make up for the shipping. For most of you, this is the only way you’ll ever be able to get autographed books, limited edition prints, artwork or unique items.
Credit card orders are welcomed. Visa and MasterCard are preferred, but we accept most cards. Place orders online, by mail, or by telephone at 734-721-2903; this is an order line only.
Send Mail Orders to: Palladium Books – Dept. X – 39074 Webb Court – Westland, MI 48185-7606.
Multiple orders WILL result in some duplication.
What you get
* $89-$95 OR MORE worth of Palladium goodies. An absolute minimum of eighty-nine dollars ($89) retail in Palladium product, almost always more ($90-$96)! Especially if you give us a long Wish List. Sometimes much more! Santa Kevin likes to make gamers smile and blow people’s minds. We want to lift your spirits and make the holiday season extra special.
* Autographs from Kevin Siembieda, available staff and freelance artists and writers. If you “request” autographs we’ll sign every book in your box! For many, especially those across the country and overseas, this is the only way they are likely to get autographs from Kevin Siembieda and crew. Take advantage of it. Many people find autographs make the item that much more special and valuable, and we are happy to oblige.
* Each order is “hand-picked” by Kevin Siembieda from a “Wish List” YOU provide! Please list at least 10-15 items (or more) that you know are in stock. PLEASE do not list books you know are out of print because you will NOT get them. Wish lists that are only a few items, six or less, cannot be fulfilled.
* Sketches by Palladium artists. Kevin Siembieda has created a handful of sketches of his trademark dragon (each different). And some Palladium artists like Chuck Walton and Mark Dudley may do sketches.
* Original Art by Palladium artists. Every year, some of Palladium’s artists donate original art from printed books or concept drawings for us to drop into some of the Surprise Packages. You MUST ASK FOR ONE to even be considered. We have some art from Mike Wilson, and we may get some additional art from other artists.
* Special items may include out of print books (only use titles suggested here), gold editions, miniatures, art prints, posters, special edition comic books, greeting cards, bookmarks, art books, T-shirts, coffee mugs, and other items.
* The Grab Bag makes a wonderful gift for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, weddings, house warmings, and any special occasion for the gamers in your life. Since there will be so much in every Surprise Package, ordering just one might enable you to give books to two or more pals. Of course, you never know what we might select from your list, so that might be a little risky, but if you state your intentions in the comments, we’ll do what we can. And please, feel free to say hello and share your thoughts with us in the comments section. But please, keep them brief (not more than half a page).
* Impress your friends with a gift worth $89-$95 or more for a cost of only $45 (plus shipping and handling).
* Fill holes in your own collection or get books and product you’ve been meaning to get or have been eyeballing longingly.
* Fun and surprise. As a “grab bag/surprise package” you never know exactly what you will receive, but that’s the fun “surprise” part of this offer, and we always try to send as many of your “special wants” as we can (at least two, almost always more). Extra items may include other RPG books, The Rifter®, posters, prints, art books, T-shirts, greeting cards, back stock items, uncut covers, original finished art or sketches, and other items or a surprise or two.
* Multiple orders WILL result in some duplication. If you get duplicate items, maybe give them away to your friends, a library or game store. Multiple orders will result in some duplication.
* This is a “Grab Bag” so do NOT expect to get every item you want. That’s not how this works. The bigger your wish list, the more likely you are to get more items from the list.
If you ask for signatures, every book will be signed by Kevin Siembieda and available staff members and freelancers. Note: If you do NOT want autographs, please indicate – “No autographs.”
Your “Wish List”
The Palladium Surprise Packages are designed to simulate the fun, joy and surprise of the Christmas Season of Giving. You submit a list of 10-15 Palladium products (or more) FOR EACH Surprise Package you order. This list of 10-15 items for EACH Grab Bag is critical, because you will not know which items you’ll be getting. That makes it just like a Christmas gift because it’s a surprise! Plus, Santa Kevin, who personally hand-picks every item for every Grab Bag, may toss in something extra like a limited edition print or T-shirt, or issue of The Rifter®, or something else he thinks you’ll enjoy. Please tell us only what you WANT. Do not list books you already have.
Important! To insure your Christmas Surprise Package is everything you want it to be, send us a wish list of your “wants” for each one you order. The more items listed, the more likely you are to get items you want. List them in order of preference – at least 10 items per EACH Grab Bag, but 15 or more for EACH is even better. That way, you don’t know what you’re getting, so when the package arrives, it really is like a Christmas present, because you do not know what it contains! Making it fun for you and easier on us. A large selection to choose from for us always makes these Grab Bags faster and easier to pull. Note: We need a list of 10-15 items per EACH Surprise Package you order. If you order two or three Surprise Packages, we need 2-3 list of different items for EACH Grab Bag. Thank you. And remember, the Surprise Package is a “Grab Bag” – which means you may get items you did not request as well as duplicate items.
PLEASE do not ask for books you know are not yet available or out of print like Palladium Fantasy® Crimson Hardcover, Tome Grotesque™, Land of the Damned™ Three, Rifts® Sovietski or Mechanoid Space®.
Note: Santa Kev and his elves are NOT mind readers. If you do not give us a clear idea of your wants, you may be disappointed by what comes in your Surprise Package.
You do NOT make our job easier when you say something like “I own everything, surprise me,” or “I don’t care, anything special.” It makes our job much, much more difficult. We want to make each Grab Bag special, but because we don’t know you or what books you own, like or want, we do not have a clue as to what to send you unless you give us a variety of items on your list.
Please say something like this: “I own it all, but would love any duplicate Fantasy books signed by the Palladium crew.” Or “I have most of it, surprise me with T-shirts or unique items like signed prints, T-shirts or a coffee mug, if available,” and so on. BETTER YET, list 10-15 specific items on your wish list for each Grab Bag you order.
Ideas for “Special Wants”
Here are some ideas for your Wish List. Make sure your Special Wants/Wish List is filled in on the X-Mas Surprise Package order form. Thank you.
* Rifts® Ultimate Edition hardcover rule book. With so much happening with Rifts®, the board game next year, new miniatures coming, the adaptation to Savage Worlds and much more, we are making this core rule book readily available. Use the Surprise Package to discover or rediscover the Rifts® Megaverse. If you are a Savage Worlds gamer, this is your chance to get piles of Rifts® books on the cheap. And you might want to get The Rifter® #75 along with it for the Rifts® Primer. Enjoy.
* Rifts® core books like the Rifts® G.M. Guide, Rifts® Book of Magic, Rifts® Adventure Guide, and Coalition War Campaign.
* Rifts® Minion War titles, especially Rifts® Heroes of Humanity and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames, which set up big events in 2017.
* For Rifts®: Rifts® Heroes of Humanity, Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames, Dimensional Outbreak™, Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™ Expanded, Rifts® Northern Gun One, Rifts® Northern Gun Two, Rifts® Lemuria, Triax 2™, D-Bees of North America (86 D-Bees!), Shemarrian Nation™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, Dimensional Outbreak™, Thundercloud Galaxy™, Fleets of the Three Galaxies™, Three Galaxies™, Tales of the Chi-Town ‘Burbs™ (short stories), Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ (graphic novel and sourcebook by award winning artist, Ramon K. Perez), Rifts® & the Megaverse® – the Art of John Zeleznik (softcover art book or the $50 hardcover), the Zeleznik Coloring Book, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Juicer Uprising™, Rifts® South America, Rifts® Australia, Rifts® Mercenaries, Rifts® MercTown™, Rifts® Merc Ops™, Rifts® Merc Adventures, Rifts® WB 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Black Market, Siege on Tolkeen/Coalition Wars® series, Chaos Earth® RPG, sourcebooks and more!
* Rifts® Graphic Novel and Sourcebook: Machinations of Doom™. It is part graphic novel and part Rifts® sourcebook. Game material by Kevin Siembieda. Art by fan fave and Eisner Award Winning Artist, Ramon K. Perez. This is artist Ramon Perez’s FIRST GRAPHIC NOVEL, and over time, it is likely to become a collector’s item. Ramon won two Will Eisner Awards and one Joe Shuster Award for his masterful work on Jim Henson’s A Tale of Sand, a graphic novel.
* Looking for Rifts® high-tech source material? Consider Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Heroes of Humanity™, Rifts® Game Master Guide, Naruni Wave 2™, Rifts® Sourcebook One, Coalition War Campaign™, Coalition Navy™, Free Quebec, Triax & the NGR™, Triax™ 2, Rifts® Mercenaries, Rifts® New West™, Rifts® Atlantis, Rifts® Lemuria, and Rifts® Black Market, among others.
* Looking for Rifts® magic and monsters? Consider Rifts® Book of Magic, Federation of Magic™, Rifts® Atlantis, Rifts® South America Two, Rifts® Spirit West™, Rifts® China 1 & 2. Emphasis on monsters and D-Bees: Rifts® Conversion Books 1, Dark Conversions, D-Bees of North America™, Psyscape™, New West™, Rifts® Dinosaur Swamp™, Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® Lemuria (Biomancy), Splynn Dimensional Market™, Phase World®, Hades, Dyval™ and Megaverse® in Flames, among others.
* Want Rifts® space adventure? See Phase World® and most of the other Dimension Books™ like Skraypers™, Anvil Galaxy™, Three Galaxies™, Megaverse® Builder, Heroes of the Megaverse® and Thundercloud Galaxy™ as well as Mutants in Orbit™.
* Minion War™ titles: Megaverse® in Flames™, Hades, Dyval™, Dimensional Outbreak™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, Armageddon Unlimited™, and Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ (new).
* Rifts® Dimension Books™ are always fun: Megaverse® Builder™, Heroes of the Megaverse® (superheroes in Rifts®), Thundercloud Galaxy™, Naruni Wave 2™, Phase World®, Phase World® Sourcebook, Three Galaxies™, Anvil Galaxy™, Wormwood™, Skraypers™, and others.
* Rifts® Conversion Books include Rifts® Conversion Book One, Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse®, and Rifts® Dark Conversions™.
* Rifts® Miniatures. Many Rifts® miniatures are available upon request in the Surprise Package. Don’t forget about the newer minis, including the Mystic Knight, Magus, Shadow Beast and others. The Glitter Boy and some others are out of stock.
* Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™ Gold Edition – “Signed and Numbered.” They have a value of $50 and include 7 signatures. Only people who request this item will be considered.
* Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™ Gold Edition – “Signed and Numbered.” They have a value of $50+ and include 7 signatures. Only people who request this item will be considered.
* Rifts® Northern Gun One Hardcover (color cover). Kevin will have a dozen or so signed copies for Grab Bags. The hardcover has a value of $65-75 and is super-rare (fewer than 250 printed), so you are likely to get only one other item if you request and get this book. Other similar hardcover books have sold out. Only people who request this item will be considered.
* Rifts® Northern Gun Two Hardcover (color cover). Kevin will have a dozen or so signed copies for Grab Bags. The hardcover has a value of $65-75 and is super-rare (fewer than 250 printed), so you are likely to get only one other item if you request and get this book. Other similar hardcover books have sold out. Only people who request this item will be considered.
* Rifts® Movie Script: Rifts® Path of the Storm™ is a fun read, and includes a handful of character stats and some source material for your game, as well as some background about the Rifts® movie.
* Mouse Pads (full color cover). All three of the mouse pads – Rifts® Rifts® Glitter Boy™, Dead Reign® (zombie rising from the grave, and Palladium Fantasy® (the cover to Old Ones) may be requested in the Grab Gags. Each has a value of $9.95 retail.
* Chaos Earth® RPG this is the Great Cataclysm as it is happening! Epic sourcebooks include Creatures of Chaos™, Rise of Magic™ and Chaos Earth® Resurrection™, with more sourcebooks coming in 2017.
* Splicers® RPG – epic, different, fun. And/or get the Splicers® Legion adventure and source material everyone is talking about with it by requesting The Rifter® issues #71-76. There are big things brewing for Splicers®. See Future Visions™ to get an idea of what to expect in some of the sourcebooks planned.
* Future Visions®: The Art of Charles Walton, Volume One. A collection of powerful and beautiful images showcasing finished and concept art for upcoming Splicers® sourcebooks, and it is a fun read and nice to look at. Forward by Kevin Siembieda. Additional comments by Charles Walton.
* Robotech® RPG Tactics™ SAMPLER – you get a sample sprue with two game pieces and the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Rule Book, the 112 page, full color rule book. $40 value. See what all the excitement is about.
* Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Main Box Set – the core box game with 30+ game pieces, rule book, 50 cards, 24 dice, blast template and more. This game has a $99.95 value, so if you request and get this item, it is the only item you will receive! An incredible way to try this game. Limited number available. Only people who request this item will be considered.
* Robotech RPG Tactics™ Expansion Packs – A small number of RRT expansion packs have been put aside for the 2016 Surprise Package. Give us a good reason to include one or two and we’ll consider you. For the Grab Bag these items all have a value of $40 each. A nice way to get some of your favorite Macross mecha. Very limited. Only people who request this item will be considered.
* Robotech® RPG Tactics™ 2015 Convention Exclusives – Grell – Breetai – Miriya’s Super Valkyrie in Guardian Mode – all are very cool and look great. Only eight pieces or less to put together. These items have limited availability and a Surprise Package value of $30 each! Only people who request this item will be considered.
* Robotech® RPG – Hardcover Edition, 8½ x 11 inches, 224 pages, $30.95 retail. This is everything you need to play the new Robotech RPG except dice and players. Includes space combat data not found in the Manga Edition. A great introductory RPG and a lot of fun. Note: This series is very different than the original Robotech® RPG titles of the 1980s and 1990s. Only people who request this item will be considered.
* Robotech® RPG Sourcebooks: Macross® Saga, The Masters Saga™ (8½ x 11 size), New Generation™, Genesis Pits Sourcebook and Robotech® Expeditionary Force Marines. Have you gotten Robotech® The Masters Saga™ or the Macross® Saga in the 8½ x 11 format? This series is very different from the original Robotech® RPG titles of the 1980s and 1990s. Expand your Robotech® universe.
* Heroes Unlimited™ RPG enables you to create and play ANY type of superhero you can imagine – mutants, mutant animals, aliens, cyborgs, robots, sorcerers, super-soldiers, martial arts masters, Mega-Heroes, immortals, weapon experts, and others! Super abilities galore, magic, bionics and more.
* Heroes Unlimited™ sourcebooks not to miss include, Powers Unlimited™ 1, 2 & 3, Aliens Unlimited™, Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide™, Heroes Unlimited™ G.M.’s Guide, Villains Unlimited™ Revised, Armageddon Unlimited™, Gramercy Island™, and Mystic China™, among others. Heroes of the Megaverse® and Skraypers™, with alien superheroes and villains, though designed as Rifts® Dimension Books, are easy to adapt to HU2.
* Mutants for Heroes Unlimited™ are found in the After the Bomb® RPG and each of the many After the Bomb® sourcebooks: Road Hogs™, Mutants Down Under™, Mutants of the Yucatan™, Mutants in Avalon™ and Mutants in Orbit™. All are directly compatible with Heroes Unlimited™ and also suitable for Nightbane®, Beyond the Supernatural™, Ninjas & Superspies™ and even Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Phase World®, Palladium Fantasy® and Dead Reign®. In Robotech® the mutant animals can be aliens or mutants from a Genesis Pit. Plus some of these sourcebooks include cool weapons, vehicles, equipment and monstrous mutants, like giant insects, animal psionics, and more. Many are written by the late, great Erick Wujcik. Celebrate a brilliant mind by getting the Erick Wujick titles.
* Dead Reign® RPG – the Zombie Apocalypse. Think you can survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Find out by playing Dead Reign®. This game is about fighting zombies, survival and rebuilding human civilization against impossible odds. Are you up for the challenge? This is a perfect way to try a game we know you will love to play. Fast-paced, action-packed, and easy to learn. An excellent and fun “introductory” game for gamers new to Palladium Books.
* Dead Reign® Sourcebooks: Graveyard Earth, Fear the Reaper, Endless Dead, Civilization Gone, Dark Places, and the new Hell Followed. Each offers additional world information, new dangers, adventure ideas, random tables and more. Because Hell Followed is a brand new release, it has a $30 value when requested in the Grab Bag (160 page sourcebook, $20.95 retail when purchased separately).
* Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG: Modern-day horror and weirdness reminiscent of the TV shows, Fringe and Supernatural. Can be used with Dead Reign® and Nightbane®. Note: The sourcebooks Tome Grotesque™ and Beyond Arcanum™ are planned to be released in 2017.
* Nightbane® RPG and sourcebooks including the popular Nightbane® Survival Guide. All Nightbane® titles are in stock except the discontinued Shadows of Light. Suitable for easy use with Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies™, and Beyond the Supernatural™.
* Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks. A unique fantasy world with human and non-human races like the Wolfen and many others. Bizantium and the Northern Islands™ is the latest sourcebook, with two more planned soon. Mysteries of Magic™ Book One, the Palladium Fantasy RPG® itself, plus epic sourcebooks like Western Empire™, Northern Hinterlands™, Land of the Damned™ One and Two, Monsters & Animals™, Dragons & Gods™, and others.
* Try new games or settings. This is the time to get RPGs, sourcebooks, world books, and supplements you’ve been wanting. Fill those holes in your collection, get hard to find back stock items or try new games. Have you tried Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse), Splicers®, Robotech®, Robotech® RPG Tactics™, Chaos Earth®, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane®, Heroes Unlimited™, Rifts®, Ninjas & Superspies™, Beyond the Supernatural™, After the Bomb®, The Mechanoid Invasion Trilogy, or RECON®? Now is the time.
* Rifter® back issues are available. Issues 1-13 are only available in the X-Mas Surprise Package and select conventions. Many issues are sold out, including issues #4, #8, #22-26, #28-35, #40, #46-48, 57, 62, 65-68, and others. Get ‘em while you can.
* The Rifter® #75 and #76 will be available for the X-Mas Grab Bag, but only after they are released at the end of October and November respectively.
* Rifts® and the Megaverse® – The Art of John Zeleznik, softcover has a $22.95 value. The hardcover art book is gorgeous and is signed by Zeleznik and Siembieda; it has a $50 value and is limited to 500 copies. Sorry, the Masterwork Edition is NOT available as a Grab Bag item.
* The Magic of Palladium Books® Collection, a reprint of the original tabloids, only available upon request. Almost out of stock. Get ‘em while you can. Includes some source material for gaming.
* Art: Original artwork from books is available again, on a very limited basis. We have original art that has appeared in published books by Michael Wilson ($30-$70 value). Other artists may be available too. VERY LIMITED. Note: ALL artwork has been donated by the various artists special for the X-Mas Surprise Packages to make your Christmas special. VERY LIMITED. Only people who request “original” art will be considered.
* Art: Sketch (or preliminary drawing). We also have some simple dragon head sketches by Kevin Siembieda ($20 value) and some quick Rifts® and Splicers® pencil sketches by Chuck Walton ($30 value, each). These are fast, simple sketches that may be done in pencil, ink or marker, signed by the artist. Nothing elaborate and NO special requests, but always fun and worth having. Each is an original, signed, one-of-a-kind sketch with an estimated $20-$30 value. Other artists may be added later. Very limited. Only people who request a sketch will be considered.
* Art prints: ANY of the unsigned art prints in the online store, including Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Bizantium, Heroes Unlimited™, Dog Boys Playing Poker and many others may be requested. These prints are generally NOT signed and NOT numbered, but limited to a few hundred. They range in size from 8½ x 11 inches ($5) to 13x10 inch image ($10), all printed on a nice paper stock, full color – suitable for framing. Prices as listed in the store. Only people who request art prints will be considered.
* Art Prints: Rifts® Northern Gun One and Two – Limited to 260 copies; 13x10 inch image. Each of the two NG prints has a $10 value. Signed and numbered.
* Art print: Rifts® 20th Anniversary – Signed, Limited Edition Print – by Mike Mumah. This print IS signed by the artist, Mike Mumah, and Kevin Siembieda. About 50 copies are available by special request in the X-Mas Grab Bag! Available only while supplies last. 13x10 inch image, heavy paper stock, full color – suitable for framing. $15 value (signed and numbered). We may have John Zeleznik prints available too. Only people who request art prints will be considered.
* Art Prints: Rifts® Northern Gun One and Two – Limited to 260 copies; 13x10 inch image. Each of the two NG prints has a $10 value. Signed and numbered.
* Art Prints: Robotech® – A handful of full color Robotech prints of the original 1986 cover to the Robotech RPG and the RDF Manual (both wrap-around covers) are available to a select few. 13x10 inch image area. Signed by Kevin Siembieda and suitable for framing. Each has a $20 value and not normally available. Limited print run that is almost gone. Only people who request one will be considered.
* 2009 Christmas Surprise Package Print Set – 5 prints EACH signed by the artist who created it. Limited to 530 signed and numbered sets. Art by Mike Mumah, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, and 2 prints by Kevin Siembieda; each signed. This print is SOLD OUT – but Kevin Siembieda has a few left and all numbers are under 80. Available by special request in the X-Mas Grab Bag and only while supplies last. Each print is 8½ x 11 inches and black and white. $40 was the original price. What these low numbered, signed print sets are worth today or in the future is difficult to say. Estimated value $50-$60. Only people who request art prints or this set will be considered.
* Non-Book Palladium Products and Novelty items. Don’t forget about the Rifts® Dog tags, various bookmarks (Set One and Two), Chi-Town Library Pencils, coffee mugs, Rifts® black dice bag (gold imprint), art prints (many), Curse of the Vessel #1 (a comic book by Palladium’s very own Mike Wilson), Imaginos Plus #1 (a comic book by Palladium’s very own Mark Dudley and others with a sneak peak at a proposed Erin Tarn comic strip), Rifts® Christmas cards, and other items. Most of these are limited collector items.
* Palladium/Rifts® Christmas cards. This is the perfect time to get Rifts® Christmas cards! 2 different sets of Rifts® Christmas cards are available. Each set comes with six of the same greeting cards with envelopes. Both are funny. Cat. No. 2517 is the Rifts® Ultimate Edition with the Splugorth tentacles and Line Walker all wearing Santa hats (Scott Johnson art). Cat. No. 2519 is the classic Rifts adventuring group pointing at a ley line (Kevin Long art) with a humorous statement and Christmas greeting. Cat. No. 2515 Mixed Card Set of Six (6 cards; one of each X-Mas card, 2 birthday cards, one Thinking of You card and one Fantasy Humor card with art by Larry Elmore on the cover, Siembieda art inside). All card sets retail for $7.00 each and come with six envelopes. These are all pretty awesome and will not be reprinted when sold out. We’ve been using them for years. Perfect for Palladium fans or fans of science fiction and fantasy. Other card sets available. See the online store descriptions, Cat. Numbers 2515-2527.
* Palladium T-Shirts available while supplies last; some sizes are already gone; first come, first served. All have a $20+ value.
Note: If you do NOT want a T-shirt – write “No T-shirt.” If you do want to be considered for a T-shirt, make sure you give us your size.
REMEMBER, this is a “Surprise Package. While Kevin Siembieda and the Palladium staff personally TRY to make each and every Surprise Package something special, we cannot guarantee satisfaction. It is a “Grab Bag.” Buyers may not always be satisfied with what they get (although we seem to succeed with most) and purchasing multiple Surprise Packages will result in multiple duplicate items.
Note: Some book titles may be slightly damaged (bent corner, scuffed, nicked, etc.) so we can send you MORE product. Of course, we cannot control damage that may occur in the mail/shipping (Media Mail being the worst in that regard), but we do ship everything in a cardboard box or tube. Let us know if you don’t mind damaged books and we may be able to add even more items.
Method of Shipping. Ordering online allows you to select the desired method of shipping. We recommend UPS because it is fast, reliable and has tracking capabilities. It also has the lowest loss and damage statistics.
Media Mail is the least expensive, but it is also the least dependable. After November 15, during the holidays, Media Mail can take anywhere from 5-21 days for delivery, sometimes even 1-2 weeks longer. If you want your 2016 Surprise Package quickly, DO NOT ship via Media Mail; use UPS or Priority Mail. Note: Rare books and one-of-a-kind items like original art, prints and gold editions, CANNOT be replaced if lost or damaged in the mail. The risk and the loss is YOURS and the items will NOT be replaced.
Make sure you give us your entire, correct street address and APARTMENT NUMBER! Packages lost because you gave us an incorrect or incomplete address will NOT be replaced, the loss is yours.
UPS cannot ship to a P.O. Box; please provide a street address.
WARNING 1: Palladium is NOT responsible for loss if you give us an incorrect or incomplete address, or if you move before the Christmas Surprise Package/Grab Bag arrives. DO NOT FORGET to include your Apt. Number. Note: Rare books and one-of-a-kind items like original art, prints and gold editions, can NOT be replaced if lost or damaged in the mail. The risk and the loss is YOURS and the items will NOT be replaced.
WARNING 2: Palladium is NOT responsible for loss if you select MEDIA MAIL as your shipping method. Media Mail is the least reliable method of shipping and Palladium will not be responsible for packages shipped via Media Mail that go missing or arrive DAMAGED. We recommend UPS (especially in the USA) or a method of shipping via the United States Postal Service other than Media Mail. The risk and the loss is 100% YOURS when you ship via Media Mail, and the items will NOT be replaced.
Place your orders now – we are ready to start shipping.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Palladium Books®
© 2016 Palladium Books, Inc. All rights reserved, worldwide.
Palladium Books®, Rifts®, The Rifter®, Megaverse®, Phase World®, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, The Mechanoids®, Nightbane®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, and Splicers® are Registered Trademarks, and all other names, titles and slogans are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.