Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™, Expanded and Updated (backorder)
Shipping Weight: 2.10 pounds
This product is currently backordered.
Please be aware that there may be a delay in shipping.
Quantity in Basket:
NEW! Rifts® World Book One:
New Revised Edition
Kevin Siembieda has completely rewritten, reorganized, and expanded one of the most popular Rifts® World Books ever published: Vampire Kingdoms™. Updated to 109 P.A., there is so much new material and even original material has been rewritten, that it is practically a brand new book. Yet it also preserves most of the original characters, concepts and information. The new material is built upon the original text, only it has been rewritten, clarified and expanded almost completely and in a much more dramatic fashion than Kevin's work in Rifts® Sourcebook One a few years ago. Best of all, it will be quickly followed by the Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™.
- The Vampire Hunter O.C.C., all new.
- Vampires: Their strengths, weaknesses and powers.
- Vampire strategies and plans for conquest.
- Vampire minions and protectors.
- The Hero Vampire and Deluded Vampire O.C.C.s.
- The Vampire Kingdoms expanded.
- Travel through the Vampire Kingdoms and surrounding areas.
- The observations of Doc Reid.
- The presence of Archie Three.
- Ciudad Juarez mapped and described. A typical village and other places also described.
- Updated and revised to 109 P.A., plus Archie Three and more.
- Cover by E.M. Gist.
- New artwork by Mike Wilson, Kent Burles, Mike Mumah and Nick Bradshaw, plus the best of Kevin Long and Tim Truman from the original book.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 224 pages - Cat. No. 802-E.
- Check out the free Sneak Preview on DriveThruRPG.com!