Rifts® Adventure Guide™
Shipping Weight: 2.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
Rifts® Adventure Guide
A step by step guide to creating and running Rifts® adventures (and role-playing games in general). A how to manual by Kevin Siembieda plus viewpoints, suggestions and additional material by other Palladium Game Masters, including Erick Wujcik, Wayne Breaux Jr., and Bill Coffin. Real life playing experiences and lots of examples are presented.
- Over 200 adventure ideas (101 adventure ideas for North America, 32 'Burb adventure ideas, plus 10 other adventure ideas, 47 Archetypes, random tables and examples).
- Where to find ideas and how to build them into adventures.
- Game Master tips on structuring and running adventures.
- Creation rules for towns, cities and mercenary companies.
- Rules for creating secret organizations and traveling shows.
- Archetypes for building characters and creating adventures.
- The 'Burbs - more details than ever before.
- Apocalyptic Earth - towns, barbarians and Dark Age myths.
- The Rifts - different types and effects presented in random tables.
- Game Master tips galore by Kevin Siembieda and others!
- 192 pages.