Rifts® Dimension Book™ 10: Hades - Pits of Hell
Shipping Weight: 2.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
RiftsÂ® Dimension BookÂ™ 10:
Hades, Pits of HellÂ™
The demons and monsters of Hades have been part of Palladium role-playing games for 25 years. Now, for the first time ever, we explore the demons' home dimension, the landscape of Hades, the evil denizens who populate it, and their plans for conquest and war across the MegaverseÂ®.
A stand-alone sourcebook designed for use in RiftsÂ®, RiftsÂ® Chaos EarthÂ®, Phase WorldÂ®, and Heroes UnlimitedÂ™, but easily adapted to the Palladium Fantasy RPGÂ®, Beyond the SupernaturalÂ™ and all other Palladium games. Part one of the MegaverseÂ® spanning Minion War saga.
RiftsÂ® Hades also sets the stage for an epic, five or six book crossover adventure theme called the Minion WarÂ™. The Minion War series will have Dimension Book Hades, Dimension Book Dyval, Dimensional Outbreak (Phase WorldÂ®), Armageddon Unlimited (Heroes Unlimited), and a Rifts Earth finale, MegaverseÂ® in Flames, plus a possible Minion War Aftermath book. Keep your eyes peeled, it all starts with Hades.
- The mystical and cursed realms of Hades mapped and described.
- The legion of demons and monsters that inhabit Hades.
- New horrors such as the Hades Netherbeast, Black Vultures, Ant Lions, and Pit Vipers, along with old favorites.
- Journey through places like the Fire Bog, the Island of the Dead and Forest of Stone, and learn the secrets of infernal life.
- Demon Bone Weapons, Soul Cannons and other magical and terrible weapons of war.
- The Minion WarÂ™: a plan by the demons of Hades to invade and conquer their arch-rivals, the demons of Dyval. But the demonic battles will spill into the worlds of man and wreak havoc across the Megaverse!
- A stand-alone Dimension Book that is also the first step in an epic, five book adventure.
- Artwork by Russell, Bradshaw, Dubisch and others.
- Cover painting by John Zeleznik.
- Written by Carl Gleba.
- 224 pages - Cat. No. 872.