Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook:
A storm has rolled in. A psychic storm. With the Coming of the Rifts, survivors are bombarded by terrifying visions and overwhelmed with powers and abilities they never asked for, and often cannot control.
Where do you hide from the madness boiling inside of you?
What do you do if you know evil lurks hidden among your fellow survivors?
Why do the voices of alien creatures speak to you?
How do you cope when the power you unleashed to destroy a monster and save the innocent, destroys everyone but you?
Have you become a hero or another monster born in chaos?
Are these powers your family’s salvation or their damnation?
Find out in Psychic Scream!
In the wake of the Coming of the Rifts, people begin to see ghosts and demons, they unleash lightning from their fingertips, command fire and water, hurl boulders and girders with their minds, and manifest a wide range of mental powers. Psionic abilities fueled by the explosive return of magic and the unchecked flow of dimensional energy that is off the charts.
Psychic abilities more powerful than anything known after the Two Hundred Years Dark Age. Wondrous and lifesaving. But also seething and out of control. The psychics’ own minds bombarded by feelings of dread, visions of horror, and the thoughts and emotions of everyone around them. For many, it is too much, sending them careening into madness. For others, it creates heroes forged from chaos.
- Untamed psychic abilities. More powerful than anything known later on Rifts Earth.
- New psychic powers and character classes.
- New psionic monsters and invaders.
- Insanity, side-effects and horror.
- Adventure ideas and more. All people, powers and monsters that become myths and legends told about the events during the Two Hundred Years Dark Age.
- Written by Taylor White and Kevin Siembieda.
- 96-128 pages – Cat. No. 667.