Garden of the Gods™ – a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook (pre-order)
Shipping Weight: 1.10 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
Garden of the Gods
a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook
This has been a secret project of Kevin Siembiedas that he has been plotting and writing in what little spare time he has. The Garden of the Gods is said to be a holy place watched over and even frequented by the avatars of the gods. According to legend, the god may visit heroes and followers in dreams or in person by an avatar of the god, to be given guidance, inspiration, heroic quests, and gifts of knowledge and magic. More details about this title will follow.
- The Garden of the Gods described in detail.
- Godly insight and visitations.
- Gifts of magic and knowledge.
- Sanctuary and more.
- The Black Pit, a place of evil and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden or a trick of the Old Ones?
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages. Cat. No. 475.