Garden of the Gods™ – a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook (pre-order)
Shipping Weight: 2.10 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
Garden of the Gods
A Palladium Fantasy® Sourcebook
The Garden of the Gods is said to be a holy place watched over and even frequented by the avatars of the gods. According to legend, the god may visit heroes and followers in dreams or in person by an avatar of the god, to be given guidance, inspiration, heroic quests, and gifts of knowledge and magic.
- 40+ Forgotten Gods.
- Becoming a Champion of a god.
- Restoring forgotten gods to power.
- Godly insight and visitations.
- Gifts of magic, knowledge, and purpose.
- The Garden of the Gods described in detail.
- The mysterious Knights Fossar.
- The Black Pit, a place of evil and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden or a trick by the Old Ones? Does it lead to the Land of the Damned as legend claims?
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- Expanded to 192-224 pages Cat. No. 475.