The Rifter® #78
Shipping Weight: 1.10 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
The Rifter® #78
This issue offers mystery, festering secrets and darkness, villains and adventure. Not to mention dangerous magicks and immortality. The stuff of adventure and unchained imagination.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready-to-go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. The focus of this issue is Palladium Fantasy®, Rifts® and Splicers®. Don’t forget, unofficial material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #78 Highlights:
- The Modern Necromancer suitable for use with Nightbane®, Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies™, Chaos Earth®, The Three Galaxies™ and other settings, by Greg Diaczyk and Kevin Siembieda. Includes notable Necromancer tactics, dark magic, mummies, zombies and immortality (if you are willing to pay the price).
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®: City of Khemennu – Part Two of a city adventure setting and source material by Ian Herbert. More wonderful information and adventure hooks for this new, exotic location to send your player group. Includes the 18 cosmic gods, notable sects, people, and adventure ideas.
- Splicers® – The Aftermath of I am Legion, by Chris Kluge and Charles Walton II – “official” source material. Is Legion dead? Could she have survived? And if she did, what comes next? This final chapter provides answers to those question, along with new Random Amalgam Creation Tables and secrets about Legion revealed.
- Rifts®: The Nexus Zone, by Carl Gleba. Learn about the Nexus Zone, an area of devastation, danger, and off the charts magic energy. Nexus points that are so powerful and unstable they cannot be easily contained.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages – Cat. No. 178. Unleash your imagination!