The Rifter® #74
Shipping Weight: 1.10 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
The Rifter® #74
Rifts®, Splicers® and more awaits you in The Rifter® #74. And some material is official.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready-to-go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least 2-3 other Palladium game lines. And dont forget, most of the material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #74 Highlights:
- Rifts® The Town of Moorcroft™, by Julius Rosenstein official source material. The Town of Moorcroft is not on most maps for a reason: most people dont even know it exists, or that it rests on a Hidden Rift. Read about the towns unique history, its Nexus Born, and key places and people. Makes a great location for player groups to rest, trade goods and find adventure.
- Splicers® I am Legion, Part Three, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley adventure plus "official" source material. The adventure continues as your heroes must deal with the new Machine personality known as Legion. In this adventure, the player group discovers a secret weapon facility of the Resistence. They will be introduced to a wide array of new Bio-Tech Weapons and Enhancements to prepare them for the ultimate showdown with Legion!
- Rifts® - A Town in the Pecos Empire™, by Brett Caron.
- Heroes Unlimited - The Ancient Weapon Master: Specialist, by Robert Daley Jr.
- Rifts® short story - Acceptance, by S.E. Gibbons.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- A Rifts® cover by Apollo Okamura.
- 96 pages - Cat. No. 174.