The Rifter® #60
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
The RifterÂ® #60
The RifterÂ® Number 60 is an extravaganza of source material that deals with the bizarre, gruesome and dangerous. There is page after page of useful new gadgets, weapons, gear, monsters, aliens, and adventure ideas, plus an excellent article on introducing youngsters to the world of role-playing games.
Every issue of The RifterÂ® offers new monsters, villains, characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, adventure and ideas for your use in games and campaigns. There is usually source material for at least 2-3 Palladium game lines, often more.
The RifterÂ® #60 includes:
- RiftsÂ® Black MarketÂ™ Â– Trust and Intimidate: A Way of Life for operatives, thugs and dealers in the Black Market. By Liam Gray.
- RiftsÂ® SorcererÂ’s ForgeÂ™ Â– A hidden community of Techno-Wizards with more than one secret to conceal. Many new and unique TW weapons, power armor and gear, as well as details about the place and some of the interesting inhabitants. By Timothy Dorman.
- SplicersÂ® Â– House Pandorum is one of the Splicer clans making moves. Get details about the house itself and a host of new Splicers weapons, armor, mutants and monsters. By Kris Tipping.
- Heroes UnlimitedÂ™ Â– Superhero adventure that starts in space and brings a cadre of erstwhile alien heroes and their spaceship to Earth. By Thomas Morrison.
- Modern Horror, Short Story Â– A tale of intrigue and mystery by J.V. Adams.
- Gaming with Children Â– Step by step suggestions on how to introduce role-playing games to children by a Game Master with personal experience. Written by Hendrik HĂ¤rterich.
- News, coming attractions, and product descriptions.
- 96 pages Â– Cat. No. 160.
- Check out the free Sneak Preview on DriveThruRPG.com!