The Rifter® #53
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
This product is currently backordered.
Please be aware that there may be a delay in shipping.
Quantity in Basket:
The Rifter® #53
The Rifter® is your doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new heroes, powers, weapons, magic and adventure for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider.
The Rifter® #53 includes:
- Ravages of Time, by S.E. Gibbons, is an interesting Rifts® article with tips for Game Masters and playing sprawling epic sagas like the Minion War™ and Siege on Tolkeen.
- ARCHIE Phase Two, by Damon Sutton. This Rifts article takes a look at more machinations of our favorite mechanized menace, ARCHIE Three™.
- On Faerie Folk, by Michael P. Yocom, offers up a menagerie of new Faerie Folk, cousins and animals for the Rifts® and Palladium Fantasy® settings.
- Dawn of a New Era, by Corey Livermore, presents an adventure in a setting for Heroes Unlimited™ in which mutants and aliens are being forced to "register" with global governments, or else.
- The Lucky Psychic, by Steven Dawes, presents a new Beyond the Supernatural™ psychic who makes his own luck.
- A Dark Day™ Short Story, by Jeremy Hutchins, will keep you wondering what's next.
- The next chapter of the Hammer of the Forge™.
- Plus news and coming attractions.
- Heroes Unlimited™ cover by Zachary Schoenbaum.
- More of the usual, but in addition to game material and fiction, you'll learn what Palladium has planned for 2011.
- 96 pages - Cat. No. 153.